You're welcome to join our gang

Sabby's: POV

-Flashback-

June 15th 2012: Los Angeles

I passed the Serpent's hangout. A man went up to me and he was holding a gun in his hand. I lifted up my hands.

(13 years old Sabby)

"What are you doing here?" he asked. I was too scared to say anything. "Only Serpents members are allowed to be here!" he said strictly. "Calm down Jason!" replied a girl. "It's Matthew's daughter!" said another girl. Jason muttred something but left us alone.

"Hi, I'm Taylor and this is my girlfriend Amy!" she replied. "I'm Sabrina, but everyone calls me Sabby!" I said. "Well Sabby, you're welcome to join our gang!" replied Tay. "For real?" I asked. "Yes!" she said. "Thank you so much!" I replied. Amy gave me a Serpent jacket.

"Jason doesn't seems to like me!" I said. "Don't care about him!" replied Taylor. "But I wouldn't mess with him if I was you!" said Amy. "I've heard rumors that he abuses his wife and daughter!" replied Taylor. "That's horribe!" I said horrified. "Yes it is!" she replied.

"Jughead, Sweetpea, say hi to our new member Sabby!" said Taylor. "Welcome!" replied Jughead. "Nice jacket!" said Sweetpea. "Thanks!" I replied.

***

"Dad, guess what!" I said. "What is it?" he asked. "I'm part of the Serpent gang now!" I said. "I'm glad to hear that!" replied Mattie. "I also got new friends!" I said. "Just promise me that you're careful!" he replied. "I promise!" I said.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being the book.

Congrats Sabby💚

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~