We have to stay here

Rebekah's: POV

-Flashback-

December 25th 2007 Women's Shelter

"Thank you so much Jenny for this!" I said. "You and your daughter is safe here!" she replied. "Mommy, is it because of daddy we're here?" asked Izzie. "Yes honey, we have to stay here!" I explained.

(Seven years old Izzie)

We went to a room and met other women who had been victims of domestic violence.

I was sitting on the couch with my daughter next to me. I gave her a present. "Marry Christmas my darling!" I said softly. She opened her gift and help up a teddy bear. "I love him, thank you mommy!" she replied happily.

She hugged her teddy bear with a happy smile in her face. "You're welcome honey!" I said and kissed the top of her head.

***

"We will always be together, right?" asked Isabelle. "Of course sweetie, I'll never leave you!" I said. "I love you mom!" she replied and hugged me. "I love you too. One day we will be free and we'll travel far away from here!" I said.

"We could move to London!" replied Izzie. "That sounds absolutely wonderful!" I replied. "Goodnight mom!" she said. "Goodnight Izzie!" I replied.

-End of the flashback-

The mother and daughter relationship is so beautiful❤️ I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~