I'm sorry

Fred's: POV

Me and Neil visited Adam in jail. It breaks my heart to see him so hurt. I was holding his hand and I saw the pain in his eyes.

"I'm sorry!" said Adam. "What are you sorry for?" I asked. "For being a bad brother and husband!" he said. "Don't say so!" replied Neil. "It's true!" said Adam. "We love you, I love you!" I replied. "I love you two as well!" he said. I smiled softly.

"Neil, please tell mom that she doesn't have to worry about me. Tell her I love her!" said Adam. "I promise!" he replied. "Thank you!" said Adam.

"I'll never forget you!" I replied. "I'll always be in your heart!" said Adam. "I'm glad I got the change to meet you!" I replied. "You changed my whole life and I'm forever grateful!" he said.

"The visiting time is over!" replied a police. "Goodbye Adam!" I said. "Goodbye Fred!" he replied.

We were looking at each other for the last time and tears were rolling down my cheeks.

***

Adam's: POV

I picked up a gun and placed it against my head. I put my finger on the trigger.

"Don't do it Adam!" said Bill. "I can't live without my family!" I replied. "Put the gun down!" he said. "You can't stop me!" I replied. "Listen to me, you don't know what you're doing!" said Bill. "I warn you!" I replied. "Please Adam!" he begged.

A shot off and I fell lifeless to the floor. My heart stopped beating and I closed my eyes forever. I drew my last breath and died.

Rest in peace🌹 Adam tried to stay strong but it became to much💔

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~