Maria Etta James

Tommy's: POV

I drove Etta to the veterinarian next day. I was in the waiting room with Pharaoh. He couldn't calm down.

"Hey Tommy!" said Adam. "Hey!" I replied. He stroked Pharaoh's fur and he became calm. "Thank you!" I said. "No problem!" he said.

A woman came out after an hour. We followed her into the room. A tiny puppy was lying next to her mother.

"So cute!" I said. "She's so adorable!" replied Adam. "What will she be called?" asked Jennifer. "Maria Etta James!" I said. "Beautiful!" she replied.

"She would have been so proud!" said Adam. "I know my sister would've loved her!" I replied.

Pharaoh gave Etta and his newborn daughter a lick. They are a wonderful family.

"Are you crying?" he asked. "No, I've something in my eye!" I said. "Come here!" replied Adam and gave me a hug. "You're a true friend, I don't know what I'd do without you!" I said. "Aww, thanks!" replied Adam, with a smile in his face.

***

Me and mom visited the cemetery. I put flowers at my sister's grave. I was sitting on a bench and a tear was rolling down my cheek.

"Etta gave birth to a girl today, I named her after you!" I said. "Marianna is proud of you!" replied mom.

"Do you think she can see us?" I asked. "She's probably sitting on a cloud and looking down at us!" said Dia. "I think so too!" I replied.

The sun broke through the dark clouds and lit up her grave. I had a happy smile in my face. "I will always remember you!" I said.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

I'm so happy for Etta and Pharaoh. Their daughter is so cute💕 They will be wonderful partens to her.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~