Please, don't jump

(Warning, suicide attempts)

Izzie's: POV

I was lying in my bed and stared at the ceiling. I was about to textning Sabby if she wanted to see a movie with me. I realized she had broken up with me and everyone hated me. The pain came back and I couldn't handle it anymore.

I wrote a note to Adam while tears were streaming down my face. I love you so much dad, but I can't handle this pain anymore. I'm so sorry.

***

I ran out into the dark cold night. I didn't stop running until I was on the top of a bridge.

It was several meters down to the ground and my feet went closer and closer to the edge. Soon, everything would come to an end and I would be reunited with my mom.

"I'm coming." I said and was ready to jump. I felt someone pulling me back and hugged me tightly. I looked up and Amy had tears in her eyes.

"How could you?" she asked strictly. "I can't handle this!" I said with shaking voice . "I lost Taylor, I won't lose you too!" replied Amy. "I miss my mom so much. I have constantly nightmares about that night and I want to be with her!" I said and tears ran down my cheeks.

"I miss her too, but committing suicide won't solve anything. You will just cause more pain and Rebekah wouldn't like it!" replied Amy and stroked my hair.

"I'm so sorry Amy!" I said. "It's okay honey, you're safe now!" she whispered. "Thank you for saving me!" I said, before I fell asleep in her arms. "You're welcome!" she replied.

Izzie is a strong girl and she deserves happiness❤️ I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~