I'm afraid of losing him

Matthew's: POV

I was at Espresso house and drank a cup of coffee. I saw Ashley and she had a annyoing look on her face.

"Hey Ash, what's up?" I asked. "I'm fine!" she muttred. "Are you sure? you look a bit upset!" I said. "Sorry Matt!" she replied. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's Adam, he drowns his sorrow in alcohol and drugs. He has a new boyfriend named Coby Cooper!" said Ashley. "He's a player!" I replied. "Poor Adam, he's gonna end up hurt!" she said sadly.

"Why must he fall for the bad guys?" I asked. "I don't know, to be honest!" I said. "I'm afraid of losing him!" replied Ash. "You're not the only one!" I said.

"I wish Taylor and Kevin was still alive, life was much easier then!" she replied. "Can this year be over soon, please?" I asked. "I agree with you!" said Ashley. "2016 can burn in hell!" I replied. "You're so funny!" she said laughing.

***

Me and my brother visited mom. Etta was very happy to see us. I stroked her fur and she barked happily.

"I met Ashley at Espresso house today!" I said. "She's such a nice girl!" replied Dia. "She is!" I said. "Was Adam there too?" asked mom.

"He was busy today!" I said. "Is everything okay between you two?" she asked. "Yes!" I lied. "I'm here if you want to talk!" said Dia. "Thanks mom!" I replied.

Tommy gave me a worried glance. I gave him a fake smile back. I don't think Adam wants to be my friend anymore. I miss the good days.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book.

I want to give Matthew a big hug❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~