You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter

Sabby's: POV

I closed my backpack and went to the hall. I wrote a note to dad before I walked out.

"Ready?" asked Sweet Pea. "Yes!" I said and put on me the helmet. "Hold on tight!" he replied and started his motorcycle.

(Sweet Pea)

(Sweet Pea)

We drove through the town and it feels so good to be wild and free.

He stopped when we arrived to the beach and we looked at the sunset together.

He played on his guitar and sang for me. I closed my eyes and listened. "Maybe I should kidnap you more often!" he said. "Shut up!" I replied with a smile in my face.

Then we drove to a bridge and walked along the fence. The sky was light pink and the air was warm.

"This is the third time I ran away from home!" I said. "Fifth time for me!" replied Sweet Pea.

"I lived in a foster home when I was little. But I was never happy. I started to skip school and became homeless.

But everything changed when Mattie found me and took care of me as his own daughter!" I said.

"I'm glad you have him!" he replied. "Me too!" I said. I hugged him and he hugged me back. "Thank you for being here for me!" I said. "You're welcome!" he replied.

***

"Thank you for letting me sleep here!" I said. "You are always welcome here!" he replied softly.

We were watching Hobbit and ate tacos. We were laughing and really had fun.

Then it was time to go to bed and I slept in Sweet Pea's room. "Good night Sabby!" he said. "Good night Sweet Pea!" I replied.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book.

I ship Sabby and Sweet Pea❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~