Why do we care about the rumors, baby

Adam's: POV

I was at a coffee shop with my little brother. I have missed him so much. Neil was very happy to see me.

"How are you?" he asked. "My life's a mess again!" I said. "What has happened now?" he asked worried.

"Cody broke up with me yesterday!" I said. "What an idiot!" replied Neil. "I'm not even a good father to Izzie!" I said. "Who's Izzie?" he asked.

"Her real name is Isabelle, daughter of Jason and Rebekah!" said Cassandra. "He was the leader of the Serpent gang!" I replied.

"Her dad killed your daughter and husband!" said Cassie. "What?" I asked shocked. "Izzie's mom didn't died in a car carsh, she was murdered by her own daughter. Jason told the police that she had killed both Taylor, Kevin and Rebekah. She went mad after several years of abuse. Izzie tried to take her life to avoid getting into a mental hospital!" said Cassandra.

"I can't believe it!" I replied. "How do we know you're not lying?" asked Neil. "Because it's true!" said Cassie. "I don't believe you!" he replied. "Izzie was also jealous of Taylor and Amy's relationship!" she said.

"I should go home!" I replied. "Thank you Cassie for making my brother's life a living hell!" said Neil coldly.

***

"Izzie!" I called. "What's it?" she asked. "You should know that I'm always here if you want to talk!" I said "I know!" she replied. "I believe in you!" I said. "Thank you!" replied Izzie.

"I have heard rumors about you, but I refuse to believe them, because I know you are innocent!" I said. "I haven't killed anyone!" she replied. "I believe you honey!" I said.

Izzie hugged me and tears were streaming down her face. "Don't cry sweetie!" I replied. "You're the first man who has given me love and happiness!" she said. "I see you as my own daughter!" I replied. "I love you dad!" said Izzie. "I love you too!" I replied.

This is so sweet💕 Adam knows that Izzie is innocent and he refuses to believe in stupid rumors.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~