Truth hurts

Marianna's: POV

"I don't want to be a Serpent anymore!" I said. "Why not?" asked Sebastian. "I want to live a normal life with my son!" I said. Sebastian gave his mom a hug. "So sweet!" replied Adam.

(Marianna)

(Marianna)

"Mom, Max is not the one you think he is!" said Sebastian. "What do you mean?" I asked. "He's son to Jason and he's just like him!" said my son. "Oh my goodness!" I replied shocked. "I think he'll do something horribe to Izzie!" said Sebastian.

"He would just dare to hurt my daughter!" replied Adam coldly. "We will do everything to keep her safe!" he said. "I can't lose her!" replied Adam.

"Where's she?" I asked. "I think she's with Avril!" he said. "I'll be right back!" I replied. "Hurry and be careful!" said Adam. "Promise!" I replied.

***

I found Izzie and Avril in the mall. She looked worried at me. "Sorry Avril, but this is an emergency!" I said. "What's going on?" she asked. "Long story!" I said. "I'll be fine, don't worry about me!" replied Izzie. "Okay!" said Avril. Izzie gave her a kiss before she left.

I explained everything to her on the way home. Izzie ended up in shock. Poor girl, she has gone through horrible things. I feel sorry for her.

We arrived home. She hugged her dad and Sebastian tightly. Tears were streaming down her face.

"You're safe here!" said Adam. "We don't let anybody hurt you!" replied Sebastian. "We're always here for you!" I said. "Thanks guys!" replied Izzie.

"You and Avril are a wonderful couple!" said Sebastian. "Thank you!" she replied. "You're welcome!" he said.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

Please, stay safe Izzie❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~