I'm in love with you

Izzie's: POV

I went home to Sabby and found her in the garage. She was fixing her motorcycle.

"Hey Sabby!" I said. "Hey Izzie!" she replied with a smile in her face. "Cool motorcycle!" I said. "Thanks!" replied Sabrina. "Adam gave me the jacket!" I said. "You look amazing and I'm so happy you're member of the gang now!" she replied. "Me too!" I said.

"Hello Izzie!" replied a man. "It's my dad!" said Sabby. "Nice to meet you!" I replied. "You two would make a perfect couple!" said Mattie.

My cheeks was turning red. "Okay dad, enough!" replied Sabby. "I'm just telling the truth!" he said. "Bye!" she replied. Matthew left us alone.

"Sorry about that!" said Sabrina. "I've something I want to tell you!" I replied nervously. "Go on!" she said. "I'm in love with you!" I replied. "Same here!" said Sabby. I let out a sigh of relief.

I sat next to her on the motorcycle. She lifted up my chin and covered my mouth with a kiss. A happy feeling filled my stomach. I kissed her back.

***

"Dad, I'm home!" I called. I got no reply back. "Dad, where are you?" I asked worried.

I ran to the living room and sighed quietly. He was sleeping on the couch and he was holding a bottle in his hand.

Another bottle was on the floor. A blunt was lying in a ashtray. I felt sorry for him.

I put a blanket on him and took the bottles to the kitchen. Once there I saw a note on the table. I read it and my heart broke into million of pieces. It's over Adam. /Cody.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book.

I ship Izzie and Sabby so much💕 But I feel sorry for Adam💔

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~