Will you marry me

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

July 7th 2014: Los Angeles

"Good morning, my darling!" I said and gave Kevin a kiss. "Morning!" he replied. "Have you slept well?" I asked. "Yes!" he said. "Good!" I replied with a smile in my face.

"Have I missed something?" he asked confused. "No!" said Taylor. "You are so romantic today!" replied Kevin. "That's because I love you so much!" I said. "You make me blush!" he replied.

"I'm going home to Amy!" said Tay.  "Okay honey, have fun!" I replied. "Say hi from us!" said Kevin. "Promise!" she replied. She gave us a hug before she left.

"I know you're hiding something for me!" he replied. "I don't!" I said. "Please, tell me what it is!" replied Kevin. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you!" I said. "I hate when you're right!" he complained. "Love you too!" I said.

***

Kevin's: POV

We arrived to the beach and I got out of the car. Adam lifted up me and carried me to the water.

We both smiled of joy and I kissed his lips. He was dancing around in the water with me in his arms.

Then he let me down and he went down on his knee. He opened a box with a beautiful diamond ring.

"Will you marry me?" asked Adam. "Yes!" I said. He put the ring on my finger and tears of joy ran down my cheeks.

"This was the surprise!" he replied. "I'll remember this moment forever!" I said. "Me too!" replied Adam.

-End of the flashback-

They were so in love❤️😭 I miss Kevin so much😢 I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~