Adam's wedding

Adam: POV

"Do you take Fred Lewis to your husband?" asked the priest. "I do!" I said. "Do you take Adam to your husband?" he asked. "I do!" replied Fred. "You may now kiss your husband!" said the priest. We kissed the the guests applauded.

"Congrats dad and papa!" said Izzie. "Thank you!" we replied. "I see so much of Maria in your eyes!" said Tommy. "Aww!" she replied.

May I?" asked Fred. "Yes!" I said. He took my hand and we were dancing around on the grass. I saw the joy in his eyes and a happy smile appeared in my face.

"This was my dream!" I said. "To marry me?" he asked. "My dream came true, I can't describe how happy I am to have you in my life. I don't know what I would do without you, you changed my whole life!" I replied. "I love you with all my heart!" said Fred and kissed me. "I love you too!" I replied.

***

"Have a nice honeymoon in France!" said Izzie. "Thank you!" I replied. "I'll take care of your daughter!" said Dia. "Thank you so much!" I replied.

"I'm gonna miss you two!" said Izzie. "I'm gonna miss you too honey!" I replied. I placed a kiss on her forehead and she gave us a hug.

We waved goodbye and went to the taxi. I fell asleep on the way to the airport and dreamed sweet dreams.

I'm so happy for Adam and Fred❤️ Wonderful family❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~