This is for my daughters

Adam's: POV

"What are you reading?" I asked. "Nothing!" said Fred. I took the newspaper and began reading.

Dad murdered his teenage daughter

Sixteen years old Izzie was murdered yesterday. She was shot to death by her dad. Jason was previously convicted of murdering his wife. He has also driven drunk and two people died.

"Adam!" said Fred gently. "Jason is so dead!" I replied angrily. "Don't do anything stupid now!" he said. "Don't tell me what to do!" I replied coldly. "I don't want to lose you!" said Fred. "I promise to be careful!" I replied.

"You promised me to stay out of danger!" he said. "He killed Izzie, I've lost another daughter!" I replied, while tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"I'm so sorry!" said Fred. "It's okay, sorry for yelling at you!" I replied. "It's fine!" he said. "I love you!" I replied. "I love you too!" said Fred.

***

"Open the damn door Jason!" I yelled angrily. The door opened and I gave him a slap. "Whoa, take it easy!" he said. "You killed Izzie!" I replied coldly. "I'm glad she's dead!" said Jason with a smirk in his face. "She was so annoying!" replied Max.

I picked up a gun and directed it at them. I put my finger on the trigger. They took a step back of fear.

"I did a mistake and I'm sorry!" he replied. "You can say sorry a million times, but it won't change a thing!" I said. "You end up in prison for this!" replied Max. "Like I care!" I said.

"He wouldn't dare!" replied Jason. "This is for my daughters!" I said. A shot went off. Both Max and Jason fell lifeless to the floor.

"Mr. Lambert, you are under arrest for murder!" said a police. I didn't resist. He put handcuffs on me and lead me to the police car. 

Jason and Max are dead. I don't feel sorry for them.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~