Oh, this is the night, it's a beautiful night

Adam's: POV

Me and Fred was walking around in Paris. We had visit The Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame. The city of love.

"I love you!" he said. "Love you too!" I replied. "I really don't know what I would do without you, you're the reason why I'm still alive!" I said. "I'll never leave your side!" replied Fred.

Before I met you woulda said I'm fine
If you asked, if you asked, if you asked me. And then you gave that word another life. Yeah you got, yeah you got, yeah you got me. I wore the pain on my face. Hoping someday it would fade.

You know how to wash it away. Oh you do it. I wear the smile that you gave me. Won't take it off if you paid me. I wouldn't say that you saved me

But the truth is. Right when we met. You made me forget. That my heart was ever Bro-broken. Looking at me. You wouldn't believe. That my heart was ever Bro-broken.

Before I met you I wouldn't sleep alone. But it felt, but it felt, but it felt like it. I moved my body, but my chest was stone. Couldn't break, couldn't break, couldn't break it.

"Oh Adam, it so beautiful!" he said and kissed me. "My heart would be broken without you!" I replied. "I'm so happy you're my husband!" said Fred. "You are the only one I love!" I replied.

***

Etta's: POV

Me, Maria and Pharaoh went to a restaurant. A waiter served us spaghetti with meatballs.

Oh, this is the night, it's a beautiful night and we call it bella notte . Look at the skies, they have stars in their eyes.

On this lovely bella notte
Side by side with your loved one
You'll find enchantment here. The night will weave its magic spell.

When the one you love is near. For this is the night and the heavens are right. On this lovely bella notte.

My daughter was barking happily. Pharaoh gave us the last meatballs. He also gave me a kiss and I was blushing. I love my family with all my heart.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

So much love❤️❤️❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~