Bliss

I want to thank you guys for being so kind to me, and for being so patient. I'll try my best to write more!

After a few days of goofing around together and having fun, Y/n and Toshinori were notified about the upcoming camping trip by none other than Aizawa himself. Toshinori, who felt bad enough, couldn't go, knowing fully well that if he did, he might be discovered. Y/n on the other hand, would go, and he happily agreed to go, although something was off for Toshinori, he didn't know why, but he had a churning feeling in his stomach, like an alarm shouting warning to him. He brushed it off at the moment, watching Y/n bubble with excitement over the camping trip, talking almost non-stop about his camping days. Toshinori smiled and listened to every word that came from Y/n.

"...oh! And the smell of the campfire! It's such a wonderful smell," he sighed, "it brings back so many memories-" he looked up at Toshinori who sat with his hand on his chin, dreamily smiling at Y/n. This made the said man blush, "w-what?" Toshinori slowly shook his head, "Nothing, absolutely nothing..." Y/n smiled bashfully and nudged Toshinori, "If it was nothing I don't think you'd be starting at me like a goofball," he chuckled lightly, and Toshinori soon joined in. Soon their chuckles died down and it was silent, although it wasn't uncomfortable, it's was a warm peaceful silence. They had gotten closer and closer as time went on, and their relationship went from friends to practically lovers, although they didn't really talk about what they were... Yet.

Y/n settled into Toshinori's side sighing in pure bliss. Toshinori looked down at him, he couldn't help but gaze at him, willingly or not, he was a sight to behold. Toshinori kissed his head, and spoke, "I'm glad you're excited about this trip, I think you'll have a wonderful time," he started off, "I'm sorry I won't be joining," Y/n looked up at him, confused, "Why are you sorry Toshi?" The nickname gave Toshinori a shiver down his spine, "It just feels like I sound like a party pooper, that's all," he chuckled. Y/n rolled his eyes and took his face into his hands and said softly, "Look at me...", His eyes met Y/n's, "I understand that you can't go Toshi, and so does Aizawa and the Cats and anyone else involved!" He finished firmly, "We all understand Toshi," He smiled gently at the skinny man before him. Toshinori smiled back, and took ahold of his hand, "Thank you," He kissed his palm, 'God he's so cheesy,' Y/n thought warm-heartedly.

For the rest of the day, and the next few weeks they hung out together, content with each other's presence. After the few weeks were up, and the trip came around, they both said goodbye to each other, feeling slightly sad, and with that Y/n left to the school, where Aizawa and the students waited. He walked up to the bus and got on, "Sorry I'm late!"

Everyone turned to him, most with wide and happy smiles along with a murmur of excitement. Aizawa nodded towards Y/n, "It's fine, just don't make a habit of it," Y/n sat down, and the doors shut, "Next stop, The campsite."

I'm so sorry this took so long guys, I've been kind of procrastinating, and all that jazz, I'll draw a picture for this later, for now I'm just posting the story.