You Gotta Fight...

Y/n smiled as the giant man jumped down, the crowd raving over All Might's arrival, "I am here!!" "Ladies and gentlemen give it up for All Might!" The crowd went semi silent, feeling the second hand embarrassment of the two accidentally speaking at the same time. Midnight blushed a bit feeling flustered "Sorry!" She whisper yelled, before clearing her throat and continuing, announcing that All Might would be giving the awards to the top three in the end, then went on, "The next round will be..." Everyone looked up at the screen seeing the spinning 'slot', finally landing on "Calvary" some of the students started to muttered amoungst themselves, before being quiet as Midnight explained the rules, "And the person who won the last round.... Gets 1,000,000 points," at this point All Might was off the field but he silently watched Midoriya, "Good luck kid, you can do it!"

"Now go and find your teammates," with that the students dispersed, most avoiding Midoriya, who looked a bit stressed at the moment. After a few minutes he somehow gathered enough people, and the horn went off. Everyone ran around grabbing others ribbons, with the points on them, Midoriya's strategy was to just avoid the competition, which so far it worked out. Until the young and ambitious Todoroki came along.

For a while they chased each other around, Midoriya trying to stay away from his ice side and on his fire side, given that he knew about how he never uses it. Todoroki realized this, and cursed at himself for not realizing it. He turned to Iida, "Can you get me closer?" Iida nodded heating up his engines once more, going so far it was a blur. Midoriya was shocked, frozen for a bit, "We have to get it back!!" His group turned around prepared to run at them again, Todoroki's group doing the same. Midoriya powered up, clenching his fist, prepared to swing, this somehow sparked something in Todoroki, literally, a burst of flames came out of his left side.

"TIME!" Present Mic yelled, and the group's looked up at the screen to see who was moving on, Midoriya was saddened, he knew he wouldn't be going to the next round, "I'm so sorry guys... I let you down..." Ururaka giggled pointing to the front man who was Tokoyami, he held out a ribbon, "I couldn't grab the million, but I grabbed what I could," he held it out showing '519' Midoriya gasped.

"First place, Todoroki's team! Second place, Bakugou's team!!! Third place, Testute- wait no... Shinsou's team!! And finally, oh my! Midoriya's team!!!!" Present Mic announced enthusiastically. Midnight but in "These are the four teams who will move on!"

"For now we're gonna take a break! Don't go anywhere though you guys at home~" Hizashi continued, "The concessions are open, so if you guys are hungry head down there!"

Y/n smiled at Midoriya's close victory, standing up and heading down to the bathroom. Y/n went past people, being as polite as he could, 'This should be quite interesting with the people who have won..."

Sorry if this is really bad HHh, I've been pretty busy lately, and my creativity feels like it's low ^^' hope you guys enjoy this.