Liar, Liar

Thank you guys for the positive feedback for the last chapter ^^ I feel a bit better now about creativity and such. Here's an early chapter for y'all.

Y/n walked down the stairs and corridors, "where is that damn thing..?" He stopped short hearing a deep voice, "You know, you really shouldn't be so hard on your kid Endeavor," He turned the corner seeing All Might and another guy, the tall man scoffed, "I'll do what I feel is necessary for my child to beat you! Now stay out of my way," Y/n frowned, 'that sounds extremely rude, who the hell does this guy think he is?' Y/n fully rounded the corner, "Ah, hello All Might!" He waved. All Might's eyes widened, "L/n?" The tall man turned around, his bulking frame almost as big as All Might's, and his beard made of flames, he scowled at the smaller man, "Who the hell are you?" He spoke almost monotonely. Y/n slightly puffed out his chest, "I'm Siren, the lullaby hero," Endeavor scoffed, "never heard of you..."

Y/n rolled his eyes, "Well I'm not too familiar with you either," he said sassily, making Endeavor's eyebrows twitch, and All Might almost laughed. Endeavor growled, "I am of course the #2 hero, Endeavor," Y/n quirked an eyebrow, "Oh is that why you're being so rude to All Might? Because you're jealous that you're runner up," the small man smirked. Endeavor huffed, "I don't have time to deal with hero wannabe's, go buzz off," he shooed the man away, making Y/n scowl, "Um, yeah I don't think so, just because you're so 'famous' it doesn't make you the boss of me," Y/n jutted his hip out and crossed his arms. All Might butt in, "How about we just go our separate ways! " He kept his smile on. Y/n held up a finger, "Hang on," All Might gulped, the tiny man pointed to Endeavor, "Don't think for a moment that you will ever control me, obviously you have a nak for that, and honestly it's irritating, I don't know who you're children are, but I feel pretty damn sorry that you're their sorry excuse of a father," and with that he strut away.

Endeavor scoffed, "Prissy little asshole..." He muttered. He tried walking away, but was pulled back, coming face to face with All Might, a glint in his eye, one that wasn't very friendly, "Endeavor, I must warn you, that man can bring even me down to my knees, I'm pretty sure he could take you out in an instant, and," his blue eyes shown brightly, "if I ever hear you talk about him like that again, I'll make sure you take them back quickly. You don't know anything about him, so don't think for a moment that I'll let you talk about him like that or anyone else for that matter," All Might let him go walking away, wanting to catch up with Y/n, so he could make sure he was okay.

He heard some muttering in the nearby restroom, and...crying? He peeked around the corner of the men's room, seeing Y/n panting, staring angrily at the mirror, his shirt undone, but why? All Might went behind the wall, about to walk off before he heard Y/n mutter something, "You're such a fucking liar...." He stopped, his interest peeking, "You act like something you're not..." A sob, "You're not real...!" The sobbing stopped, "You're a fake..." All Might couldn't understand why he would say this, a liar about what? Not real? A fake? Slowly he pieced it together, '...no... He can't be... He can't be the one behind it all...'

Right?