Flirt

“Perfect~” he smirked, pressing the start button, the words popping up, signalling him to start, His smooth, silky voice carried across the room with a hint of seduction, “Ya had plenty money 1922~” He started out, the slow jazz started to play, “You let other women make a, fool of you,” he ran his hand through his hair, swaying his hips, flirtatiously.

The others watched, bobbing their heads to the beat, and tapping their toes, all the while, Toshinori sat there in awe. He gulped watching the man, not knowing what else to do. Y/n looked down at his friends, his eyes glued to Toshinori. He walked down, continuing to sing as he made his way over. Hizashi and Midnight chuckled immaturely, Aizawa rolled his eyes at the two.

“If you had prepared twenty years ago~” Y/n pulled Toshinori's chair out from under the table, the older man yelped, “You wouldn't be wondering from, door to door~” Y/n danced around him, his fingers dancing along the back of Toshinori's chair, and finally making his way back to the front, lifting Toshinori's chin. Their eyes met, yet this time was much different than all the other times, again it felt like only them, but in the moment their eyes were hazy and their minds thought of things they wouldn't have without a little help. Y/n settled himself on Toshinori's lap singing the last verse, “Why don't ya do right” he grasped Toshinori's tie pulling him close, “Like some other men-” he stopped for a moment, their lips centimeters away, their breath dancing, “Do~” He lifted himself up, letting Toshinori's tie slip out of his hand, before walking back up onto the stage, and putting the mic back.

The crowd started to yelp and cheer, as he made his way back to his friends. Hizashi laughed slapping his knee, “THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!” Y/n scoffed as he sat back down, his drunken state slightly wore off, realizing what he did, he blushed looking at Toshinori, who sat frozen in place. Y/n felt a bit bad feeling like he should have warned him or not even done that at all.

“Toshinori I-” The said man stood up and grabbed Y/n pulling him outside. Y/n felt a bit of fear in him, he couldn't tell if he was angry, but he wouldn't be mad….would he?

Toshinori continued to walk, not talking before stopping at the side of the building. All was silent, Y/n gulped,“T-Toshinori, I'm so so-” Toshinori pushed him up against the wall, still not talking, “T-Tos- MNF!” Toshinori pressed his lips against Y/n's, Y/n let out a light moan, running his fingers through the blonde tuffs of hair, although a bit dry, he wasn't going to complain when the man that he thought was a work of art was kissing him, and it wasn't shy.at.all.

Toshinori slowly pulled back, Y/n's lips chased after his, but Toshinori was too far away. Toshinori chuckled at his antics as they both lightly panted. Toshinori rested his forehead on the younger man's “You don't know how long I waited to do that…” Y/n huffed a laugh, “I think I can imagine~” making Toshinori shake his head, “You just love to tease me, don't you? All night you've been doing just that. All. Night,” he kissed Y/n's jaw in between the last words, "You and that outfit~" Y/n growled lightly, “What are you gonna do about it, huh?” Toshinori smirked starting to laugh, then met eyes again, a mischievous look in his eye, “I'm gonna make you writhe,” Y/n smirked back, “Show me.”

Toshinori waved down a taxi, not wanting to crash, I mean they both had alcohol in their system, and went on their way to Toshinori's house, trying to keep themselves composed in the taxi.