The Serenity of It All

Toshinori tilted his head, "freak out about what?" Y/n sighed feeling frustrated with himself, "You've seen my scars..." He nodded, "And obviously judging by our... 'attire'" he addressed Toshinori's nude body, making them both blush, He nodded again, "That means you've seen my...um...yeah" Toshinori listened thoughtfully, taking in every word, "Those times I've said I'm fake... it's because," He growled at himself, "It's because I'm trans!!" Toshinori looked at him with curioucity, like he didn't know what that was. Y/n sunk to the floor holding his head in his hands, "Toshinori... I wasn't born like this..." He gestured to his body. Toshinori kneeled down in front of him, "I was born.... I was born a female..." He whispered painfully. Toshinori stared at him in shock, "I have a condition, I have a thing called Dysphoria... I was essentially born in the wrong body, I was born a girl, but my mind was a boy, and because of that I always hated my body and feminine things... I never understood why... Until I learned about Transgender people..." He paused, "That's why my parents hate me... They hate me because of that, because it's 'not natural'... But it is, it just doesn't happen very often..." Toshinori felt a stab in his heart, "I got the surgery a few years ago, and I have to take Testosterone.... That's what the needle is for..."

Toshinori was speechless, he didn't realize someone so young would have so many problems, and it hurt him, 'It all makes sense... Why he's so sensitive about his scars... Why he has panic attacks...' Toshinori looked down at his hands. Y/n looked at him, "Please don't tell anyone!!" He started to freak out. Tears streaming down his face at the thought of everyone looking at him screaming "You're disgusting" a liar, word would get around, and the parents would force the school to fire him. He'd be ruined, poor, and homeless, just like all those years ago, before he met his friends.

Toshinori took ahold of Y/n's arms, "Hey, hey, it's okay! Calm down for me hon..." Y/n's hiccups slowed, he looked up at Toshinori. Toshinori smiled, "There you are, now... I swear I won't tell a soul... Don't worry about it! You can trust me," Y/n's cries slowed to a stop, "Y-You mean it?" Toshinori nodded, "Of course, why would I want to hurt you when... When I like you?" Y/n felt his heart skip a beat, "You...like me?" Toshinori nodded again, "Of course, I mean, yeah last night I was drunk, and I don't remember much, but over the last year I've slowly began to gain feelings for you," he rubbed the back of his neck, "You're not fake just because you were born in the wrong body, you're not a liar, it's a scary thing to come out about something like that," Y/n felt his chest slowly turn warm, he smiled a tear falling, he threw himself into his arms repeating the words "Thank you"

Toshinori hugged him without hesitation. They sat there for a while, before Y/n had to get up and take his shot. Toshinori went into the kitchen getting Y/n a drink of water, he walked back into the bathroom, Y/n just got done with his shot, cleaning up the spot of blood on his thigh, and once he was done Toshinori gave Y/n the water. He received a thank you.

For the next few hours they sat in a sweet serenity, cuddling together on the couch, and for them, it couldn't be any better.

Here we are, idk what people's reaction to this will be, but I digress. Sorry if this makes anyone feel uncomfortable.