A Meeting...?

After the kids had left (Y/n) frowned, 'Did I miss something?' He started to worry. Did All Might really say something, and he just didn't hear him? 'Oh, goodness! If that's the case I'd.... Oh dear...' His entire face flushed as he covered his face. He shook his head, "Come on now, (Y/n)! Pull yourself together. Even if that did happen he wouldn't be mean about it! He would understand! Just confront him....later," He sighed, rubbing his head, he didn't hear the door open, nor see the lone figure standing against the doorway "Confront who?" a deep voice spoke out.

(Y/n) yelped and turned around to see a tall scrawny man at the door, he took in a deep breath and gulped, "Aizawa! You scared me!" The dark haired man scoffed and pushed himself up off the door frame, walking over to(Y/n) "What's gotten you so fidgety?"

(Y/n) looked down, feeling himself cave in a bit, "W-well... I just..." He stuttered then sighed, "You know I'm not much of a people person, but I...well, I started to talk to All Might, and I didn't feel as nervous as I thought I would... and one of my students came into my class earlier saying that he wanted to have a meeting with me?"

Aizawa shrugged, "So?"

(Y/n) rolled his eyes, "'So', the thing is I don't remember it! I'm afraid I might have not listened, or maybe I zoned out. So I was trying to give myself a pep-talk to go and speak with him about it."

Aizawa hummed, he was hoping that the two would talk, though he was worried that (Y/n) might be a bit too anxious, and he thought All Might might be the guy to help him out. With his grossly optimistic mind and his kindness to literally everyone, he seemed to be the perfect candidate. Aizawa took a hold of (Y/n)'s arm, "Come on..." He grumbled. (Y/n) blushed at the contact, "U-uh where are we going?!"

Aizawa smirked, "You'll see," Aizawa was on the move and determined to help him out.

Toshinori sat down sighing. He looked down at his papers, his desk looking slightly disorganized. Notes and attendance sheets galore, "Man, this is probably the one thing I don't like about jobs..."

"What's the matter All Might?" A smooth voice called out, Toshinori turned and saw Nemuri striding over with a concerned look on her face. He smiled lightly rubbing his temple, "Hey Nemuri... Just procrastinating," Yep even the number one hero All Might, procrastinates when it comes down to paperwork. Nemuri gave him an understanding look, "I hear ya big guy, it can be rough on the mind sometimes."

Toshinori chuckled, not feeling as alone, "Thanks Nemuri," He smiled. She smiled back and patted his back, "No problem All Might," She went and sat in her seat getting to work on her paperwork. He picked up his pen and started writing a report on the day so far, "Okay let's see here..."

"All Might!" He turned, hearing a familiar gruff voice. It was Aizawa and (L/n), "Hey guys, what's up?" His paperwork be damned at this point.

Aizawa pushed (Y/n) forward signaling him to talk, "Um if it's alright, I need to speak with you.." Toshinori stood up and looked at him, "Is everything alright?" He asked, worry crawling down his spine.

(Y/n) shook his head profusely " No no! There's nothing wrong, I just wanted to ask you something..." Toshinori cursed in his mind, 'Dammit I remember young Mina saying something about (L/n) wanting to meet up, and I completely forgot! Yagi you bozo!' He nodded and stood brushing down his suit, "Alright, (L/n). Let's go for a walk!" He spoke cheerfully. (Y/n) thanked him quietly before the two left the room. Once they walked outside, All Might turned to him "What's up?"

"Well, earlier a few of my students stopped by my room and said you wanted to have a meeting with me," He looked down feeling a bit embarrassed, ready to apologize, but Toshinori wiped that thought away quickly, "A meeting?" (Y/n) looked up at him, "Wait so there wasn't a meeting that you mentioned during our talk earlier?"

Toshinori shook his head, (Y/n) became confused. Why would his students lie to him? Toshinori spoke up, "I'm sorry that they lied to you, I really never said that... trust me I'd remember.." his voice drifted off at the end.

"What was that?"

"Ah, it was nothing heheh! Just talking to myself," Toshinori felt himself become a bit flustered, "That is strange though," He mumbled. (Y/n) looked back up at him, "What do you mean?"

"Well," All Might scratched his head, "Earlier I had a student come up to me and say the same thing to me."

"Wait, what?" (L/n) tilted his head stroking his chin. All Might chuckled, "Honestly I'm relieved! I thought you were going to be upset that I never came to find you. I had honestly forgotten about it for a hot minute!"

(Y/n) laughed along, "I thought the same thing too," The two continued to laugh lightly. (Y/n) sighed and spoke, "Well, I'm glad that this has been resolved, thank you All Might!" (Y/n) smiled up at him. Toshinori's chest fluttered and softly spoke, "You're welcome..."

With this out of the way they smiled at each other and went into the lounge sitting across from each other, getting started on their work.

'A meeting huh?"