THE PARTY [CHAP.51]

We woke up around 10 and Ashton was a real grumpy bitch. It was supposed to me that act all grumpy and bitchy, not him.

I have to drag him into the bathroom and pushed him under the shower, still fully cloth but I don't care, we have to hurry by the way. He walked into the bedroom 20minutes later all pouty and glarry.

I pointed to the cloth that I've chosen for him and get inside the bathroom to take a really quick shower. After I'm done with my shower and fully cloth, I have to carry him downstairs because he said that he's still sleepy and some shits like that, when in fact he's just lazy as hell.

I shoved foods inside his mouth and pushed him again into the passenger seat, we were supposed to meet the other at Harry's house and because I know the road, I just choose to drive and let the grumpy bitch take a nap.

I knock on Harry's door for about three times until he opens it with a shirtless Louis behind him.

"Where's Ash?" he asked and I pointed to the car.

"Taking a nap?" I nodded my head and he gestured me to wait a second. Louis ran back inside and come back with the others and a shirt on.

"Alright we're ready to go now, and since Ashton is being a grumpy bitch I and Harry will be in your car while the others in Calum's car," Louis said and I just nodded.

I move Ashton into the back seat so he can cuddle me while Larry in the front seat. He didn't even stir or try to open his eyes when I move him.

Harry drove the car and Calum's car right in front of us. Ashton's head is in my lap while my hands were combing his messy hair. I fall asleep a few minutes later, ignoring the couple in front of me and choose to join the dreamland with Ashton.

Louis shook me awake when we arrived, and it was already 12. I shook Ashton awake and he smiles widely and get out of the car. Louis paid for all of us and we soon get inside the Fantasy World.

We took 5 rides before we decided to have some lunch. We ate at this chicken place that I forgot what the name is, then continue our exploring. We took all the rides except the one that called Hysteria, because of Ashton too scared to go there, so we, being the nice best friend to him, choose to not go there.

It's already around 6 and Ash said it was finally the right time to ride the wet rides. Like 'Arung Jeram' and 'Niagara gara'. (search it in google if you don't understand)

We got all wet and soaked and he was a giggling mess. And around 7.45, we choose to go to the Ferris wheel and wait in the very very long queue.

We wait for another hour and a half before it's finally our turn to get in. The man split us into 4 and 4 and our capsule contents Me, Ash, Harry, and Louis while the other capsule contents the rest.

It was just a 15minutes ride but the view was pretty cool and us being our dorky self, just make it even funnier. We got out from the capsule around 9.30PM. he bought me a penguin stuffed doll and I bought him a beanie. It has penguin printed at the front side. The other faked gagging noise at us and called us 'penguin couple' when I just brush it off and giggling with a little giggly mess beside me named Ashton Irwin. I drove the car (with Google maps and Ashton's help of direction) while Michael drove Calum's car. I drop Harry and Louis at Harry's house and drive straight to our home.