THE SUMMER [CHAP.26]

It was later that day, we were cuddling on the couch while Ailouzha goes to somewhere in the town with Jordan and his wife.

The movie was on, and all my focus was on it until I feel his stared burning inside my skull. I turned my head up and look up at him. He was so close until his lips touch mine. I was frozen in my place until I didn't even realize it. He pulled away as soon as he takes control of his body and looks at me with wide eyes.

"FUCK FUCK, I'm sorry. I swear I didn't mean to steal your first kiss, it was supposed for 1d or 5SOS boy I'm so sor..."

I cut him in the middle of his apologies by pressing my mouth against his. He didn't react at first, but soon he kiss me back and I can tell that he was smiling. I pulled away as I lost my breath and pressed our foreheads together.

"I love you, Lu."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

"You don't have to apologize, 'kay?"

"You're not mad?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I wouldn't re-connect our lips if I was mad at you." He cooed over that and pinched my cheeks.

"I love you Ashy poo!!!" He said brushing his nose against mine.

Let's just say, that day went with so many kisses and cuddles.

I was cooking dinner with Jordan's wife when he hugged me from behind but said nothing. Jordan come in not long after that and did the same to his wife.

"Move please, we were trying to cook here," I said to the two guys.

Jordan chuckled at my words but pulled away from his wife. He ruffled my hair then took a seat on the dining table.

"Can you please follow Jordan and take a seat?" I said turning around to face Luke. He was grinning like a mad man but said nothing.

"Stop grinning like a creepy carousel and move please," I said groaning in annoyance. He pecked my cheeks then move and sat down at the seat across Jordan.

"He's so grumpy when he's hungry," Jordan whispered trying to be quiet.

"Isn't he always grumpy?"

"LUCAS!! JORDAN!! I can hear you!!" I screamed making his wife laughing quietly.

We finished the dishes and served it into plates. We took them to the dining table (thanks to Ai's help) and dug into it as soon as I divide them into our own plate.

Jordan and Luke do the dishes while I, Ai, and Jordan's wife painting our nails.

I heard them mumbling so many things and groaning here and there before they finished with their job and join us in the front yard.

"What the hell are you guys doing outside in this time?" Jordan said making me shrugged.

"Get in. NOW! He demanded. I turned around and stuck my tongue outs at him.

Luke walked towards me and carried me bridal styles making me yelp and let out an oh-so-manly sound. They all laughed at that when I'm too busy holding onto him for dear life. He threw me on the bed and tickling me until I'm out of breath.

"Luke! Luke! I'm dying, st... Stop!! "I yelped again. He pulled his hands away from me but engulfed me in a koala hug.

"I love you lil ashy poo!!" He whispers yelled in my ear. I hugged him and rolled us around so he was under me.

"I love you Lu, but now is my turn!" I said grinning evilly and begin to tickle him until he was about to pee his pants. I lay beside him and faced the ceiling.

"Hey, Ash,"

"Hmm," I said facing him. He closed our gap and connected our lips, I smiled at his silly move but kiss him back, we fell asleep not long after that and woke up with Jordan and Ai jumping around us.

Oops.