THE WINTER [CHAP.36]

"MERRY CHRISTMAS BUBBLE TEA" I scream to the screen.

"Thank you audience and participant, that was supportive."

"Stop stealing Nothsa's line!"

"After all he's your bae."

"Fuck yeah!!"

"So, is there anything new Ash?"

"Nothing, as I said yesterday, I just went to my granny's sister and then went straight to Louis'. I'm inside the guest room right now."

"How was it?"

"All of them were watching the telly boredly when I arrive, then Louis told me to put my keys on the tree along with the other, and he said the party just begun. So we cut the cake after that and drink the wine after the cheers. The cake is huge as hell, so we dug our finger into it and threw it at each other. We end up chasing each other with cakes in our hands then shoving Crystal along with Michael and Harry into the pool, and after that they chased the rest of us trying to hug us with their soaking clothes. I just finish taking a bath and now here I am."

"Where's the other?"

"In the family room probably, doing movie marathon or some shits like that."

"Poor Barbara, she's all alone when the two couple probably cuddling each other."

"You knew about Crystal and Michael?"

"Isn't it obvious? They look at each other all heart eyes with drooling mouth."

"Fuck Lukey, I thought I'm the only one that thinks something is up with them."

"Nah, you're not alone. By the way, my aunt sent you something for x-mas and it is most likely in its way right now."

"What the hell?"

"Don't blame me. She didn't even tell me. We were just talking about random stuff until her daughter told her that I have a boyfriend. He asked so many things about you and ended up looking for your photo. I gave her our last photo, and then she just screamed and left the room. She got back an hour later and ask me where do you live, I gave her your full address and then she just hummed at that. She screamed 'done' after that and showing me her phone screen that reads she was buying something online and ships it to your address."

"Fuck fuck fuck, I don't even know her, how could I repay her?"

"Just wear it when it arrives, and take a pic, send it to her, say what do you think about it, and done. Ta-daaaa"

"It is very clever of you, Hemmings."

"I know that, Irwin."

"Just shut up already. I really need to have a talk with my so called boy-toy by the way."

"What's up?"

"Just want to make some things clear before the New Year."

"Oh, I'm still waiting for you, you know."

"I know that, and I'll never forget that."

"I should go to bed right now."

"You're already on top of it."

"You know what I mean." He said glaring at me. I just smiled widely at him and waved my hands.

"G'night Ash, see ya in 2days."

"It's three."

"It's already 26th here." He said. I slap my forehead forget that he was in Australia and that means four hours ahead of mine. It's still 11PM here and that means there was 3AM.

"You zoned out." He pointed chuckling lightly.

"Uh um yeah sorry, night nite Lukey" I said then the screen turns black.

[The pict is from me due to I wrote this with what really happened. And J was Louis in this story. I post the pict at probably 10PM if I'm not wrong, and I actually have to be there at 8PM but me being me always kinda late, but because he loved me dearly -as a bestie ofc- waited for me patiently until I came, lol]