THE WINTER [CHAP. 38b]

"You... you..."

"I what?" I asked calmly. Still showing no emotion in my eyes.

"I... I get that. Alright yeah, I'm... I'm sorry." He said with teary eyes and nodding his head rapidly. I saw the other six was holding their head low.

"Yeah uh, I'm sorry." He said then starts to turning around.

Fuck I can't do this anymore. I burst out laughing like a mess and hold his shoulder before he walks too far.

"Guys guys, oh my god you have to see your face!" I said holding onto him for support. They were still speechless and Luke was still crying. I pulled him by his arm and hugged him tightly. He did nothing at first before he hugs me back. I was still laughing at his chest and I can feel he was still sobbing.

I pulled away from him and hold his face in my hands. I stood on my tip toes and kiss him deeply. His responds was fast as he mold my lips so gently and softly. He pulled away due to him being out of breath and lean his foreheads against mine.

"I love you, Lukey poo." I whispered with our lips still brushing over each other.

"You do?"

"I do, I was just joking a few minutes ago. Sorry love, I didn't mean to make you cry."

"I thought, I thought you were seriously hates me."

"I'll never hate you. It's impossible." I said pecking his lips again then hug him again. I look passed his shoulder and see the six of them looking at us with confused face.

"I love you guys!" I said loud enough for them to hear me.

"So it's a yes?" Luke whispered next to my ear.

"What do you want?" I asked teasingly as I pull back and lean into the chair.

"Can I get a yes?"

"Alright, it is then."

"Yes?"

"Yes, Luke." I said still leaning against the chair.

He hugged my waist and spins me around. The six of them cheer loudly and come to join the hugs. I shove them away a few minutes later because they were suffocating me.

"Whose idea was that?" I asked as I lean my body into Luke's chest. The six at them pointed at Luke while he was trying to point at someone.

"You little shit!" I said then hit the back of his head.

"You scared the living shits out of me. Where the hell that idea came from? And how could you know this place?" I said not even bothering to say sorry because I hit his head.

"It's just inside my head. I text Harry earlier and he told me that his cafe is empty from all the customers today, so i told him to get the other and come here. He sent me the address and i try to look at every single detail google maps gave me so I won't get lost. I'm not cheating I swear, Jordan told me that you were asking if it was my new crush or something."

"And you guys agree with his idea?" I asked and they all nodded.

"Fucking mad. Do you even know every single detail of his plan?" I asked and they all shook their head, but Harry nodded his head.

"You cheated Haz." Louis said.

"He was texting me, and I'm curious so I asked and he told me the details. It's not cheating." He said putting his hands up in surrender.

The other scoffed at him while he made that 'peace' sign with his finger.

I turns toward Luke and smiled at him. He was fast to moved and close our gap hugging me for dear life.

"Don't do that again, I was so close to drowning in my own tears."

"Sorry boo, just play along."

"I love you Ashy."

"I love you Lulu!"

We stayed at the cafe for another 2hrs until Luke called it a night.

I return the car to Louis and he gave me my keys. Luke drove the car back to home saying I need to sleep because I keep yawning and rubbing my eyes.

I did fell asleep though, and when he killed the engine, it was a miracle that I woke up.

But Luke, being the sweetest guy alive, carried me upstairs and took off my shoes and fedora. He took off his shoes and lay down beside me, hugging me close to his chest while I was drawing random patterns on his chest.

"Go back to your sleep, lil blushie blush." I smile at the pet name and hummed at him.

"Night Lu."

"Night my dear."