THE WINTER [CHAP.42]

"I have something else," He said to me. I just raised my eyebrow at him, but he pulled me toward the storage room. He told me to wait by the doorway while he grabs something inside. He turns around revealing a cute fluffy bunny and I cooed at the sight.

"Gimme the baby gimme thattt!" I scream loudly. He put the bunny inside my arms and I cooed even more at this thing.

"Can I bring this upstairs?"

"Yeah sure, just take care of her."

"It's a girl?" I asked excitedly. He nodded his head and I let out a happy scream again.

"Hey, my baby girl," I said putting him on the bed.

"Kinky." I heard him said quietly.

"I heard you, Irwin." I snorted at him. I cuddle with the bunny while I think about a name.

"Can I call him Lashton?" I asked.

"Why?"

"It's our name, and she's our baby so I'll call him lashton."

"I don't have a baby. She's your baby, not mine." He said putting his hands up in surrender.

"What mine is yours too, so just deal with it. Say hi to daddy Ash, Lashton!" I said excitedly pushing the bunny towards Ashton's face.

"Put that thing down, she'll get injured if she falls down." He screams in an oh-so-manly voice.

"Boys, is everything fine?" My dad asked from the open doorway. I jump off of the bed and carry the little baby with me.

"Dad dad dad, look what lovely Ashy gave to me for my birthday!" I said picking the bunny near his face.

"Hey hey, careful with that thing, it might fall if your grip loosens up."

"It's a she, can't you see how cute she is?" I said pushing her into his arms.

He holds it a little awkwardly and patted her fur.

"Have you feed her yet?" My dad asked.

"I gave her a cupcake with no cream this morning," Ashton said too casually. I glance at him with horror look and he just raised his eyebrow.

"You feed a bunny a cupcake? How if she dies? How if she'll get sick because of it and then die? How if it's not good for her stomach? Ashton how cruel are you. "

"It's fine. I swear, just calm down Luke. She's fine, she often eats those kinds of things, and she's okay until now. Louis told me that his bunny also eats the same thing and it's still alive since 5years ago."

"I'll put all the blame on you if my baby died."

"Yeah sure, whatever Mr. Hemmings." He said rolling his eyes.

"I'm Mr. Hemmings too Mr.Irwin." My dad said giving me the bunny before leave the room. I laugh at Ash's priceless expression and grab the bunny in my arms.

"Stop laughing or I'll take your baby." He said in a stern voice.

"Don't you dare take my baby away from me," I said glaring at him. I took a seat on the floor scared he might hurt Lashton.

"I won't eat her, come over here and let's cuddling while watching random films." He said patting the empty space beside him. I put Lashton on top of him while I crawled behind him. We cuddle just like that, Lashton on his chest while his body leans into mine and my arms wrapping around his waist.

"Aren't we should go to the groceries store?" I asked him quietly.

"We'll go there at 5 PM, and that means an hour and fifteen minutes from now."