THE BEGINNING [chap.1]

I nodded at her words and smile a little. Her son still is hiding behind her until she shoved him to the front. He looked up and his blue eyes meet mine. And wow, they were so fucking blue.

"I... I'm Luke. Hemmings. I mean Luke Robert Hemmings." He said stretched out his hand. I shook it and introduce myself as well.

"Well, boys seems like you'll be good if we leave you two alone for a few hours, so have fun!" My aunt said then she and Luke's mum left the house.

It's awkward. He was so shy, and I'm so afraid to do something embracing.

"Are you up for some movies?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah, I'm all up for it. Disney?"

"Disney," I said then walked toward the TV and took all the Disney movies that I can find. We watch a few movies until I found myself got hungry and my stomach aching a little. He switched in his seat and look at me shyly.

"Hungry?" He asked and I turned my head down in embracement. He chuckles a little before getting up and dialing a number, probably a pizza's store or Chinese.

"My mum said we can leave the house and find something to eat."

"Why don't we just order something?"

"You're new to this place, and I think it'll be nice if I show you around?" he said but I just look at him emotionless, too caught up in his blue eyes.

"I don't know, it's okay if you don't want to. Sorry for making this more awkward. "He said again scratching his neck.

"No, uh um, that's okay. It was, nice?" I said more like a question; he chuckled again then took his coat.

"C' mon then," He said exiting the door. Aren't they said he was this shy and awkward type of boy? I just followed him and walked closed behind him. He pointed to one of the houses at the end of the road and said it was his, then he led us to the park and we buy some hot chocolate there. He's not that awkward and shy you know, more of a funny and a little crazy type of person, if I may say.

"Luke!! Luke!!" A girl yelled from the other side of the park. She looks so pretty and chirpy. She walked toward our bench and stood in front of us.

"Is this the Ashton guy who mum can't stop talking about?" She said and he nodded his head.

"Oh My God, you're cuter in real life. My mum and your aunt can't shut up about you. And it's so nice to finally meet you." She said then hugs me.

"All good things I hope."

"Sure it was." She said then smile so wide showing her perfect white teeth. Someone cleared their throat and I look over Luke. He stood there awkwardly and raised one of his eyebrows.

"Done with your thing, Ai?"

"Little brother always got jealous over everything I do. I'm not trying to steal him, ya know Luke. And by the way it seems like you both getting along pretty fast, isn't it?"

"What do you mean, um Ai?" I asked.

"It's Ailouzha by the way. Ailouzha Elizzabeth Hemmings. And to answer your question, this boy is a shy lil boy who always got scared of new people, he said that he's too awkward and wouldn't fit in and such like that. And it amazed me that he got warmed up really fast over you."

"Ai, stop it. You open the card and embrace me."

"I'm just telling him the truth, you Lucifer." She scolded and Luke look down hiding his reddening cheeks. She laughed then ran away to her friends.

"Glad to know that you open up pretty fast to me," I said then took a sit again.

"Yeah, um you seem like... uh, a nice boy? I don't know how to put it in a word. Let's just go to that pizza shop and go back to your home." He said then grabbed my hand and pulling me into the pizza shop.