THE SUMMER [CHAP.24]

"We should play a game!" I said as they were laid all around the room boredly.

"What game?" Luke asked.

"Our usual Truth or dare, or maybe 'answer or strip'?" Harry asked excitedly.

"Go grab the bottle first, and let's make a vote. Who's in for TOD?" I asked and I, Luke, Louis, Barbara, and Crystal raised our hand.

"5 for TOD, and that's mean 2 for AOS or nothing. Alright, Truth or Dare it is." I said as Harry came back with a bottle in his hands. We made our way to the third floor and take a seat on the side of the swimming pool. I spun the bottle and it stopped at Luke.

"So lover boy is it a truth or dare?" Barbara asked.

"Dare! Obviously, dare!"

"Strip and jump in the cold water," Barbara said calmly.

"Fuck this!" He said as he striping until it's just his boxers.

He jumped into the water and swam from the A side to the other side. He jumped out from the pool and look at us with a devilish smirk. 'Fuck' I mumbled under my breath as I tried to get up and ran away from him. He runs behind me and hugs me from behind. His laugh is uncontrollable as I try to get out from his grip. I push him into the water and took a seat back in the circle.

They all were trying to hold their laughter as I tried to dry my body with a towel. Luke walked towards us and took a seat beside me.

"Sorry." He said kissing my cheek then spinning the bottle. It landed on Michael and I gave him my evil smile.

"Truth or Dare shy boy?"

"Uh... truth I guess?"

"Who is in your last wet dream?" I said grinning evilly as his face grew redder than a tomato.

"Can I change it to dare?" he asked quietly and I shook my head.

"Fuck it." He said looking around and stopped at a certain someone.

"Crystal?" I said, and he nodded his head in embracement.

"Aww babe," She said hugging him tightly. We cooed over them but Crystal shushed us and gave us a glare. Michael spun the bottle and the game starts again. It landed on all of them but not me.

"You cheat!" Luke screams.

"How could I? All of you are the one that spins the bottle. I just sit here watching you all." I said in defense.

"Lemme spin it!" Harry and Luke said at the same time.

"Go," I said and they both spin it. It landed on Louis and he glared at his boyfriend.

"Dare"

"I dare you to do something surprising in less than 5 minutes. Start from... NOW" I said and he jumped out from the circle and carried Harry to the pool. He jumped into it with Harry in his arm and we laugh at their silliness.

He spun the bottle and it landed on me.

"FINALLY!" They all shout and high five-ing each other. I rolled my eyes and mumble 'dare'.

"Take three shot of martini and do a dance cover in the pool" Harry scream from the pool. I groaned at him and walked to the storage room.

"Which one do you suggest?" I asked Luke because he's the one that follows me.

"That one, it tasted good if I read the label correctly." He said pointing to my right hand. I pull the bottle with me and stopped on my way when he gripped my hand.

"Don't you fucking dare to do something erotic, am I clear?" He said sternly. I gave him a small smile and nodded my head before we made our way to the third floor. I took three shot as they ordered and strip from my clothes.

"Play 'Bang Bang' by Jessie and the other two. I'll do that one." I said before jumping into the pool. I moved my body and enjoying the song, and jumped out of the pool once it's done. I curled up on Luke's lap and make his body wet again.

"I just dry myself!" He said quietly.

"Sorry," I said kissing his cheek just like he did to me.

"In the count of three, if anyone still has their clothes on for the next 5 seconds, we'll throw them to the pool. One... two... THREE!" Louis yelled like a crazy he is. They remove their clothes as fast as they can and ended up with Harry being the lasts one. He ran from all of us and we chase him all around the house. I got him and yelled the others name so they can help me. Luke came in first and he helped me grip him tightly. We pushed him to the third floor and the other four come and throw him into the water.

They have some fun in the water while I walked to the DJ podium and run my hands on it. I set the music in and play it.

"Where's the drink?" They all screamed and danced along with the music.

Luke came out of nowhere with four bottles of beer in his hand. He threw it at the boys and Barbara. She shared her drinks with Crystal by the way. We have some fun until it was 4 in the morning and we call it a night before heading towards our room.

"G'night, Lu."

"Nite nite, Ashy."

What do you guys think about this story so far??
I hope you guys love (or at least like it) and I hope my writing skill not getting any worst😅

Love you all,
See ya next chappie💞