THE NEWS [CHAP.29]

It's already July first.
Two weeks and a few days after the goodbye in the airport, it was always painful I don't even want to remember it. I accepted in a High School now. It's not the school that I really want, but the one that my parent suggested me (or more like forcing me) to give a shot, so I did.

I tell Luke about this and he said that maybe (just maybe) what my parents choose will turn out to be the best choice for me. I don't know if I should believe him or nah because the other also said like that. But I have this feeling deep down inside of me I know this school will lead me into so many dramas and complication rumors. I just know that it won't turn out well.

The school will start at July 16th.
Lucas' birthday, I really love that rock star, although he's not that punk rock instead just a little kitten, I still love him.

I passed the days doing nothing but digging into fanfiction and go shopping almost every afternoon. Most of the time just me reading a fiction book in the bookstore, and other time I buy the things I need for school.

Tomorrow already 16th and I'm among nervous and excited.

My bestie also will be in the same school as me and I'm so happy but still nervous. The same feeling that got me when I was forced to give this school a shot. I still have no clue what will happen but I'm sure as hell it's something bad.

We were classed in the same class and again he told me to be his chair mate. Wow since grade 7th and he still wants me to be his chair mate. I met some of my schoolmates from the previous school, and they are my only friends that I made that day. Just like a daily thing, I told Luke about this too, I told him about my feeling and he reassured me things will go fine. I'm stuck in between believing and not believing him that night.

The first week was basically just okay for me. Nothing changed much. The seniors are quite kind, nothing bad happen just yet and the cafeteria is cool. The food tastes great but the price quite expensive.

(FYI in Indonesia if you want foods from the cafeteria you have to pay for it. It's not free like the other country)

The second week, I start to make some more friends. They were just fine. I'm not that close yet with them.

The third week, William starts to hang out with that type of assholes kids. He played and talked and hung out with them and started to leave me behind. Rumors about me also already spread all around the school.

Thanks to all of my previous schoolmates.
Note the sarcasm, thanks.

The fourth week, this guy moves his seat behind me. I hate him since the start because he was so cold and heartless. His name is Zayn. William has a little crush on him and although he already has a boyfriend. I start to pair them up and suggest a few topics to talk about. They talk and I just listen, but all I got is the glance that Zayn gave me secretly. William doesn't notice this I guess.

The fifth week, Zayn started to make some move at me. I didn't tell Luke about this. He was pretty cool once you know him. He hung out with me and William during lunch. William got a little jelly because he always took a seat a little too close to me. But I just brush it off because I have no feeling for him.

The eighth week, things start to drift away. William probably hates me right now because Zayn always took me to hang out with him. I caught William and his 'assholes kind of friends' spreading rumors about me. And at first I just simply didn't put any damn in it. But things got worse and my classmates kind of hate me too.

It was September 18th when Zayn asked me to be his. I was so fucking shocked due to us just became a friend since a month ago. I barely know him if I am being honest. And me being the stupid me, come up with the sudden answer and said 'yes'.

I Skype Luke straight after I arrive at home,

"We need to talk." We both said at the same time.

"You go first." He said. I took a deep breath and turning my head down.

"There's this guy at my class, and we kind of you know..." I said and he said nothing.

"I think I'm bi," He said.

"What?"

"Well there's this new girl at my class and she's so cute and I got a little, you know..."

"Oh."

"I'm sorry Ash."

"I'm sorry Lu. I think we broke our promise."

"Yeah, we kind of broke it. But we still best friend aren't we?"

"Yes, we are! I'd never been able to live my life without you in it!" I said excitedly.

"Fuck boy you're right. I'd never be able to live without you too. So we have to still do our routine and keep each other on an update, deal?"

"Fuck yeah, deal," I said shaking the wind in front of me. He did the same and we both burst out laughing.