THE PARTY [CHAP.49]

Louis won this time so we watch Michael doing this weird worm dance then mixed it with Macarena once he stood up again when he did a triple backflip then he climbs the coconut tree before he jumps into the water and showed up naked. He probably took off all his clothes under the water.

Harry and I push Louis to the coconut tree and he did their new choreography and he really did act like the tree was one of his mates. He did that for a good three minutes before he leans into Michael and pretends to do the strip dance. Michael scrunches his nose at Louis' action while all of us laughing like a mad people.

"You really are a good slut," Harry said to his boyfriend.

"I'm not."

"Then you're a good stripper."

"I'm not."

"Then what are you?"

"I'm a human, bye peasant I wanna go hang out with the other human," Louis said and pulled my and Ashton's hand to the other four leaving Harry behind us. We sit near the ocean, letting the water wet our feet as the waves come to the shore. We wait until the sunset and put back our slippers on (well except for Ash, it was a shoe).

We walked back to the home passing the woods like it's not a big threat. While me, being the scared little me, holding onto Ashton's arm for my dear life.

We arrived at 6.30 and walked to our own room taking a bath and take a little rest. Ashton took the bath while I walked into the shower. There's a thick curtain between us and we both know each other really well to believe that none of us will shove the curtain to see the other's naked body.

I finished first and left the bathroom to put some shirt on. I just grab a white sweatshirt with sweatpants. I dried my hair and let it stay messy like that, not even bothering to fix it into a quiff. Ash likes me more this way by the way.

He walked into the room with nothing but a towel and told me to turn around. I buried my face in the pillow while his sharp eyes watching me from the mirror, making sure if I'd peek or no.

"Alright, I'm done." He said and I unburied my face from the pillow. He was wearing the exact same things as me except he put a blue bandana around his head.

"You look good with that bandana."

"Thanks, my hair is so long and it's getting on my eyes way. I love your messy hair."

"I know you do, that's why I set them this way."

"Glad to know you remember every little thing like that." He straddled my waist and cuddle on my chest.

"Love please, take a better position, you're not 5." He moved his body to my right side and cuddle into my side, head still on my chest.

"I never told you enough about how much I love you." He said making some circle on my chest.

"You don't have to tell me all the time, without you saying it out loud I already know that you love me by your action, cause action did speak louder than words remember?"

"But I feel bad you know? Cause you keep telling me and reminding me about how much you love me when I never do the same to you."

"Just remember that you being you as in being always by my side is enough for showing me how much you love me. That's what I need. I don't want you to say that three words so fucking often but in action you did nothing."

"The three words that so fucking often came out from this lovely lips." He pressed his pointer finger to my bottom lips and I lick it teasingly.

"Eww, don't do that you dirty lil bitch." He said scrunching up his nose.