THE ADVENTURE [CHAP.17]

"Do you really want to leave?" I asked my aunt sadly. I haven't seen her in two years and now when she came, we just spend a month together.

"I don't want to, but I have to. My husband is there all alone in our house, and I also have something else to run. I'm sorry, dear." She said ruffling my hair. I turned my head down and mumbling an 'okay'. She pulled out a box of perfume and gave it to me. I look at her with hopeful eyes and she put it in my lap.

"Smell them. I have three more if you don't like that one." I did as told and it smells good, to be honest.

"I like it, but can I check the other three?" I asked politely. She muttered a 'sure' then pulling the other three out. I take a smell on each of them, and I found that the last one is the best one. I gave her back the previous three and took the last one.

"You like it?"

"Yea, I love it to be honest," I said grinning sweetly. She just nodded and packed her things again. I help her with her shoes and t-shirt and zipped the luggage.

"Anything else I could do?"

"No, I'm fine. Go help your boy he brought more things than I am." She said chuckling a little, I nodded my head and left the room.

I walked to my room, and just sat behind him, he didn't even notice me just yet. I watched him fold his blazer and put it in the luggage. He rolled his t-shirts and shirts but groaned in annoyance when it didn't stay rolled. I giggled quietly and decide to help him now.

"Give it to me," I said sitting down beside him. He gave me the (now) un-rolled shirts and I rolled it again more carefully. I did the rest of them which is more than 20shirts and 30tees and zip his luggage.

"How the hell you manage to do that?"

"Just put it in the luggage and put more pressure towards it when you put the next shirts and then just make them squeezed with each other." I shrugged it off carelessly as I took his other necessary things and pack them in a small bag before I tossed it into the luggage.

The room is silent, we're busy with what was in front of us, and didn't bother to break the silence.

I zipped the second luggage which contains his bath supplies, chargers, bandanas, socks, and hair products.

"I don't wanna leave you to know." He said quietly, afraid I might flinch at the sudden noise.

"I know."

"But I have to because of my family and school and friends."

"I know."

"I'll miss this place too."

"I know, Lu."

"Say something else other than I know."

"I know how does it feels like, I already feel it back to 6 years ago when I have to leave London. And I admit, it sucks to feel that way. You don't want to, but you have to." I said looking up at him sadly. He nodded his head understand what I mean.

"I thought being left is the worse feeling, but now I know that leaving someone behind, it is much harder." He said voice cracked. I pulled him into my chest and hugged him. I rubbed his arm trying to calm him down but seems like it's not that working.

"I'm sorry for crying and being a baby." He whispered wiping away the tears harshly.

"It's okay to cry you know, and it's not and will not make you a like baby if you're crying. It just means you're showing your emotion and like an open book. That's all." I said still rubbing his arm, he mumbled a quiet 'thanks' before looking up at me and gave me that dimply smile. I returned the smile gladly and poked his dimples a few times.

"Let's just finish this and go to bed. We have to wake up early tomorrow." I said sadly. He just nodded though and started packing his things again. I help him with his shoes and zipped the third luggage. He has four and he was taking care of the biggest one. I don't know what inside that, but I guess it's his blazers, gifts for his family and some other new thing that he bought here. He zipped the luggage tiredly and pushed it near the closet.

"I'm exhausted." He said throwing his body onto the bed. I fall right next beside him and cuddle to his side.

"Just close the ocean and take a rest."

"I can't close the ocean, the ocean can't be closed." He said confusedly. I giggled at his chest and snuggle closer to his neck.

"The ocean is your eyes. They look so alike with the ocean, so I called it the ocean. Now sleep." I said again.

"G'night Ashy."

"Nite nite Lu,"

Guys do you have any idea how to get rid of bitchy classmates that can't stop spreading rumors and bullshit so people hate you??