THE BEGINNING [prologue]

It's started in winter on December back to 6 years ago (2012).

I was so nervous because it's my first time to visit London, my favorite place that I really really love and want to visit.

I and my aunt (who I called mummy) arrived at the airport in the middle of the night. It's pretty late but who I should blame? It's so far away. 20 hours inside a plane to crossed the world. Her husband picked us up and we drove to their house in silent. The jet lag is a bitch, I swear. I'm so tired and feel really exhausted although I've slept so many hours on the plane.

We arrived at their home at 2 AM and mummy just told me to go straight to bed so I did as told.

Nothing interesting happened for the next two days until one of her friends called her and told her that she misses her so much, so she said that she'll visit and introduce me to her son, huff. It'll be a boring day.

I changed my clothes into something nicer other than Sweatshirt and sweatpants. I put my black skinnies on and my black tee along with the red flannel. There's a knock on the door not long after I finish changing, but because I'm too scared (and lazy as well) I let my aunt open it. There they are, a nice looking lady with her son behind her, looking all shy and scared. She seems lovely; her smile is so wide but still genuine.

"Hello there, lil boy. Ashton, isn't it?"

"H.. hey nice to know you, Ma'am."

"Oh please, just call me Mum El. I'm Ellizabeth and this is my son, Luke.