THE NEWS [CHAP.30]

A week passed and I've seen the girl he said through Skype twice. She was nice, a little too touchy for my likes but still fine. She kissed him in front of me for like three times or whatever and I can say that I hate that.

I also talked with Ailouzha and she said that Caroline (the girl) is nice but she's just not that fond of her. I told her it was just because she just know her, but she said something is kinda off with her and she just doesn't like that.

She told me that Mum El never allowed Luke to bring her upstairs too. She also told me that Mum El was back to her strict self again, and she said that that girl can't make her soft like I did. I just laugh it off by the way.

I told them about Zayn and they didn't say much, cause well I didn't tell them much too cause it's unnecessary.

Another week passed and I can say that I'm shocked when Luke said that his feeling for her is just a phase. He said that it feels wrong when she tried to kiss him again the other day, so he told her everything. She understood and wished him luck then left the house still cheerfully.

"I'll never understand 'girl'."

"Same."

"Ssup with you and... um, Zack? Uh, Zen? Zayn yeah that's it."

"We're fine. But something feels a little weird here."

"What do you mean?"

"I kind of always get in trouble since I'm with him. No not a big troubles but still a trouble. William is so far away from me now. I mean we're still a chair mate but it's just like he doesn't even wanna talk with me again. And my classmates are a real bitch. I don't want to explain this I hate to even remember it."

"Its 'kay if you don't wanna talk about those bitches. Just keep yourself safe please I don't want you to be back to that part of your life again. It broke me you know."

"Yes Luke, I'll try my best to do everything I can."

"Just know that I'll always be here for you no matter what, 'kay?" He said and I nodded smiling gratefully at him.

"And um, I was thinking about this, two days ago and um..."

"Just spill it, Luke, I won't mind"

"Alright, so um if you break up with him, will you... Um, will you go and take me back with you?"

"Hell yeah, I think I still kinda love you ya know, and I was thinking about that too, but I was just like, 'fuck I'll get that lil grumpy boy back to be mine.'"

"I'm not that grumpy. Stop it."

"Yeah whatever, Lu whatever"

"By the wayyy, if you still love me then why you're still in a relationshit with him? No offense ash just asking."

"I don't know. I was just trying to see how things will go I guess?"

"So just see and watch what will happen first?" He asked and I nodded.

"Oh alright, that's fine. I'll wait as long as you need me to."

"Thanks, Luke, you're the best and always will be."

"I'm not that amazing duh. Don't be over."

"Yeah yeah whatever, I'm going to bed now. It's 11 here."

"Well alright. Goodie goodie night, Ashy"

"Have some fun Luluuu" I said then the screen goes black.