THE WINTER [CHAP.35]

"Happy Christmas eve and Lou bear's day Lulu" I said as his face come to the screen.

"Happy Lou bear's day Ashy"

"I can't believe I'll see you in 4days."

"I can't believe tomorrow already Christmas."

"I can't believe that we're so close to each other."

"I can't believe that a few days ago you just said you didn't love him."

"I can't believe I even accept him in the first place."

"I can't believe all of that."

"I can't believe it too. Okay, stop with the 'I can't believes' what will you do today?"

"We'll going to the beach and then have a Barbeque party once the night comes."

"Cool! What about tomorrow?"

"The same routine I guess. Praying, breakfast, open presents, and then movie marathon. What are you doing?"

"Nothing absolutely nothing, just reading Wattpad and eat and sleep. That's all."

"What about tomorrow?"

"I'll go to my grandma's sister house and then go straight to Louis' house. He's the one that celebrate Christmas, so we'll have fun there."

"Take bunch of pictures, I wanna see what happen there."

"I have no phone, duh. I just broke mine, remember?"

"You have camera babe, use that!"

"Alright, I'll see what I can do."

"I gotta go by the way, my mum calling me said we'll leave soon."

"Okay, see you soon Lu!"

"See ya Ashy!"

Two of Us is awesome as hell and oh my dear god, I can't stop listening to it.
What do you guys think about that song?

And by the way, do you guys also hate me the way my classmates hates me??