THE WINTER [CHAP.38]

I saw Jordan in the backyard smoking a cigarette.

"Thanks for cleaning the house and changing the sheets," I said as I took a seat beside him.

"It's fine. Thank mummy for telling me about their arrival."

"Yeah sorry about that, I forget to warn you," I said and he just nodded his head. We sat there in complete silent just enjoying the soft night wind.

"Ash?" I turn my body and saw Luke on the doorway.

"What?" I said standing up and dusting myself off of the dust.

"Change your clothes. We have a place to go to."

"It's nine. Are you mad?"

"Just do it, Hun." He said pushing me up the stairs and into our room. He closed the door and yelled that he'll wait outside. I look at the bed and he already chooses an outfit for me.

I strip from all of my cloth and examine what he picked up from me.

A black blouse, black skinny jeans, and a fedora. Yeah cool, all black. I put all of them on and get out of the room but bumped with Dad J on the way.

"Where will you going kid?"

"I don't know. Luke said we have a place to go."

"Oh, have fun with him!" He said and went inside the room with a big smile on his face, weird (?)

I walked down the stairs and see Luke leaning against the car. I put my heeled-boots on and walked towards him.

"Evening my dear." He said opening the passenger seat. I shoot him a confused look but he acts like he didn't see it.

He got inside the driver seat and begin to drive the car to god knows where.

"Do you even know where we're goin'?" I asked and he just hummed.

"You're not going to kill me right?"

"No, I won't."

"I've told you that this is Louis' car haven't I?" I asked again and he nodded.

"You surely know where we're goin right?"

"Yes, I am, Ashton Irwin." He said in annoyance with a stern voice.

"What the hell got into you? You were all fine back to the airports and now you're all snappy, mysterious, and short response."

"Nothing,"

Yeah fuck that, nothing.
I threw my eyes outside the window and look at our surrounding. I kind of know this road if I remember it correctly.

He stops the car on the sideway and pulled out a bandana from his back pocket.

"C'here." I scoot a little to him and he blindfolded me.

"Kinky," I mutter under my breath and I heard him scoff at my words.

The cars soon begin moving again until he killed the engine probably 8 or 10 minutes after that.

The door shuts open then close again. I feel the door on my side being swing open and he held my hands in his.

"Follow my lead. I won't kill you, so don't ask anything." He said demandingly. Fuck he sounds so hot like this. I follow him to god knows where and a lady greeted us. He pulled out my chair and pushed it back again once I sat down.

He let go of my hand and then disappears. Fuck I'm still blind, where am I?

"Open it."

"What?"

"Open the blindfold." I did as told and blink multiple times to adjust the light.

We're inside a cafe probably and fuck where the hell those 6 idiots come from? All of them sat there with their heads down and their hands behind of them.

I look at my surroundings and realizing that it was Harry's mum cafe.

We're in a cafe and all of my besties is acting weird and didn't even look up at me, the lady that was greet us before is nowhere to be seen, and the boy in front of me held no emotion on his face, what the hell is happening here?

"Eat!"

"What the.."

"Now!" and fuck I can't say no to that tone. He dug through his cake emotionlessly as he stares at me dead in the eyes. I grab the spoon a little shakily and took a bite of the cake. Tiramisu, my favorite. I'd yell in happiness and hug him if the condition I was in right now wasn't this weird one.

"Stay there, and don't you dare to fucking move." He said with his so fucking low voice.

He left his chair and walked towards the bathroom. I glance at my besties and called their names one by one, nobody looks up or even hum. What the hell is happening? And why there's no customer? This cafe used to be so fucking crowded.

"Harry! Psst Haz, where's your mum? What's happening in here by the way?" I asked and same like before no one answer or even look up. I digging my spoon to the cake and try to shove it to my mouth but cut because the light goes out all of a sudden.

"FUCKING HELL!" I yelled loudly. I fucking hate this night.

I hate Luke and his sudden mood change, I hate all the mysterious and so fucking weird condition that I'm in right now, I hate that 6 idiots that I call my besties, I hate this lights out.

I try to push back my chair but then someone behind me covered my eyes with their palm. I let out a loud screamed but their hands covering my mouth.

He removed his hands from my eyes, and again I have to blink multiple times.

All of my besties was holding a candle along with a box now. Harry burn the box revealing a word. Louis did the same after him, and so does the other one by one.

'Would'

'You'

'Be'

'Mine'

'Again'

'?'

All of them looks up and gave me their biggest smile. I snatch (I guess) Luke's hand and turning around. He smiled at me as wide as the other and cocking one of his eyebrows.

"I fucking hate you!" I said to him emotionless. He watched me with shock expression and he tried to say something but I cut him off.

"I'm so done with your pranks. I'm so done with your sudden mood changes and all this mysterious and weird shit. And I," I stop there and pointed to the six of them.

"Also hate you all for joining this bastard," I said then turned my face again to face Luke. His face was so priceless and he looks so fucking shocks. I saw all of my besties also held the same emotion on their face.

"You... You don't mean that." He said stuttering. I notice that his eyes start to brim with tears.

"I do," I said still emotionless.

"You lie."

"I don't..." I said.