THE ADVENTURE [CHAP.18]

Someone knocked on the door a little too loud until it bothered my sleep. I blinked my eyes a few times and it's still dark outside. I untangled myself from Luke's grip and open the door sleepily.

"What mum?"

"You have to wake up, c' mon it is 5 and we have to leave at 7 because the plane takes off at 11. And I regret bought a home here because it's so far away from the airport."

"Don't we just have to take 1hour and a half?"

"It's from your home dear, not from this house. We have to spend 2hrs and 15minutes or something if I'm not wrong because of the traffic."

"I just spent 2hrs to reach this home from the airport last time?"

"There's no traffic dear, and it was night time not day time." I just nodded my head and telling her I'll meet her downstairs in seconds. I closed the door and walked back to the bed. I threw myself on top of Luke's back and he groaned loudly both in pain and annoyance.

"Whatcha doing? Just go back to sleep, please." He said murmuring under his breath.

"We have to wake up. It's 5 past 10 now, and we have to leave at 7. C'mon, help me make some things for us." He groaned again but pulled himself to sit down. He looked around the room and out the window through the curtains.

"It's still dark isn't it?" I just nodded my head made he growled even louder. I just sat there watching the dark sky and still shinning moon.

"C' mon, you said you need some bits of help?" He said already on the doorway. I just nodded again and walked out.

My aunt was sweeping the floor when we were cooking for breakfast. The next things were such a blur, We were in hurry and because we just have 2 bathrooms and the people is 5, we were kinda taking a shower as fast as we could and switch with the next person. We ate also in a hurry and I know it's not good, but who gives a damn when you have limited time?

It's 7.20 and we just left the house. Kind of late from what we planned, but we still can make it since we have like 3hrs and 40minutes. My cousin offered to drive because of the look on Luke's and my face. His wife on the passenger seat and I along with the other three took the backseat. I put my head on my aunt's shoulder and she looked down at me smiling a little because I look sleepy. She told me to sleep but I refuse anyway. I played with Luke's fingers all the way to the airport and he didn't protest.

Like she said before, we arrive there 2hrs and 15minutes later and I was starving again. They walked to the waiting area and gave their luggage to the officer. He checked the weight and put it on the thing that will send the luggage into the airplane. (I have no fucking idea what does that thing called)

"Can we go to Tous Les Jours?"

"What is Tous Les Jose?" My aunt asked confusedly.

"It's a cake and bread shop, but they also have some drinks in their cafe. And it's Jours, not Jose."

"Does the cake and bread taste okay? I've never heard the name before."

"They taste much better than the one from that cake shop you used to visit. And their price is the same by the way."

"Alright, let's prove it." I dragged Luke with me leading the way for the three of them.

"Wanna order something first? Or should we wait for them?"

"Let's take a look on the menu." He said. I grabbed a tiramisu cake for myself, some pastry for Luke.

"Ready to order?" I asked as I put the cake and pastry on the cashier table.