Drink 4

Hi there :) I know I only update on weekends, but hey I got bored doing schoolwork, and decided to write instead. Just warning you guys now, I don't like those fanfictions where the boy is like a jerk but then turns soft within in a few chapters. So to warn you, Luke isn't going to be the sweet innocent caring Luke you want, this fanfic is intended for him to be a cocky dick :) Alright but who knows maybe much later in the story he will soften up (; 

Also this chapter is dedicated to the lovely panic_jpg, thank you so much for reading and sending the sweet message. It really made my whole week, I love ya :)

This chapter is a bit different, I don't know how yet. It isn't the best chapter because I don't want to rush this story to quickly. Also, I don't know how this story goes. I know many people plan out their fanfictions but honestly, I dont even know what the chapters are going to be about until I start writing. Ideas just come to me, so don't try to guess what happens next. Even I don't know and I am the author. Which is why this chapter is, sigh I hate to say it, just a filler. I absolutely HATE fillers but I don't have any ideas and I don't want to rush soo. Sorry for these long notes. If you have any ideas for the following chapters, shoot me a message or a comment and I will most likely use your idea! Thanks for reading, please vote and comment if you would like!

_______________________________________________________________

'What would you do if you were here with me right now?'

'I would do so many things to you.'

'I want your hands trailing down my skin as I leave kisses on your neck, trailing down..'

I kept receiving texts from Luke, over and over to which I didn't reply to any of them. It was disturbing the amount of shits not given from him. He wasn't afraid to speak his mind, as I could tell with the damn phone call; I was still blushing from it. Ashton started waking up next to me, rubbing his eyes as he sat up slowly.

"Who was on the phone?" He asked and I blushed.

"Luke." I mumbled and he chuckled.

"That's unusual of him to call. He only ever texts. What did he want?" He asked looking at me. I was blushing so much, my face was a bright red for sure.

"Oh, nothing!" I lied giving a small smile and he just nodded.

"Mhm, I am so sure." He said but let it go, making me internally sigh in relief.

"Anyways, thanks for last night. It really meant a lot to me. We are going to have to do that more often." He said with a smile and I agreed, It was a really fun relaxing night.

"You still coming to our practice tonight?"

"Of course" I said. Maybe it would get my mind off Luke. Speaking of him, I heard my phone going off again signaling I had a text. I glanced down.

'come over'

I ignored it once more and looked back at Ashton.

"So, how many are in the band?" I asked him, wanting to know more.

"Oh! It's me and the boys." He said and my heart dropped. He didn't mean who I thought he did right? I guess he saw my questioning look.

"Y'know, Calum, Michael, Luke." He said grinning but my heart dropped more and more at the last name spoken. I forced a smile and nodded.

"Yeah, yeah. That's great!" I said.

"Awesome, so come over around 4" He said and I nodded. I couldn't go though, I knew I couldn't. I didn't even want to face Luke, I was afraid of what he would say and honestly I was just embarrassed. Ashton got up and said his goodbyes and thank yous once more before walking back to his place. I shut the door and went to my room, biting my lip. Maybe I could tell Ashton I wasn't feeling well; that would most likely work.