I won't hurt you

Sebastian's: POV

I was walking along a street when I heard a faint cry. I followed the sound and found a little boy. His blonde hair was messy and the clothes were torn and dirty.

"Hello!" I said softly. He looked scared at me and backed away. His dark jeans reached to the knees and his leg was covered with bruises.

"I won't hurt you!" I said and held out my hand. The boy hesitated a bit before he walked gently up to me. "Do you want a hug?" I asked, but then he took a step back.

"My name is Sebastian!" I said with a smile in my face. "My name is Max!" he replied low. "That's a beautiful name!" I said.

(Max)

(Max)

***

"Where are your parents and what happened to your leg?" I asked worried. "They had a fight and I fell when I ran away!" said Max. I was sitting a few meters away from him and spoke calmly.

"You just need to answer honestly at my question, did they hit you?" I asked. "Mom said she would just go down to the laundry room to pick up clean clothes to me, but she never came back.

When I asked my dad where mom was, he started screaming at me I was a waste of space and he wished I was dead. I started crying and then he hit me!" said Max and tears ran down  his cheeks.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry!" I replied. "Do you think I'm a waste of space?" he asked. "Of course not, you're a wonderful and strong boy. You have a heart of pure gold!" I said.

Max gave me a smile and he began to trust me. "Would you like to be my son?" I asked. "I'd love it!" he said happily. He lay his hand in my hand.

His feet were swollen and he didn't said against me when I lifted him up in my arms. He fell asleep on the way back to my house. "I'll give you a better home, I promise!" I replied.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book.

Poor Max, I'm glad Sebastian adopted him. I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~