Not like the rest. | Cupid x reader

*not a request but I randomly thought of this while listening to 'Chivalry is dead'

You should listen to it! :3 if you want. Idk.

Have fun!

--------------------

You were tired of all the men who hit on you, only seeing you as a piece of meat.. Only wanting you for your body and nothing more.

You just wanted one nice guy, was that really hard to ask for!?

You sighed, wrapping your arms around yourself, trying to keep warm on the short walk to your house.

You might have forgotten your hoodie that your roommate made you, at work.

But as much as you wanted to get it back, you just wanted to go home, and wash all the stress away.

------------

You tossed your bag on the couch, slamming the door annoyed.

But a strong scent of something sweet filled your nose, calming you down instantly.

You followed the scent, as it came from the kitchen.

You were face to back with your roommate, he was facing the stove, a chefs hat on his skull, it was way too large for him, making him even cuter.

"Y/n? Is that you? My senses tell me that your in distress. What's the matter?" He asked turning to you, blowing the chefs hat out of his eyes.

You sigh and sit at the table, arms crossed on top of its surface. "I'm just sick of it all C. Why can't I find one nice guy that isn't a sicko from underlust!?" You groan.

Cupid sighed and walked over to you, his slippers barley making any noise.

He rested a hand on your shoulder, a pink aura glowing off of him. "I'm sorry that you haven't found the one y/n. Perhaps it isn't time yet, or you've been looking in the wrong place."

You sighed, shivering under his warm touch, he always knew just what to say.

"Thank you Cupid. Maybe you're right." You smile, making him smile.

"Anytime y/n. I'll always be there for you when you need me!" He blushed and went back to the oven.

You smiled even more, but a thought came to mind... Wait.. Have you really been this blind? The one you've been looking for is right in front of you! Cupid had always been there for you, cared for you, nursed you back to health.

....maybe he was Mr.Right.

....maybe you had been blinded by your own feelings.

....maybe you had fallen in love with your best friend.

A blush rested on your cheeks. "Cupid.. Can I ask you something?"

He hummed in response, setting a batch of sugar cookies to cool by the window.

"...what if I told you I think I found him. The one that I've always have been searching for?" You asked, heart beat quickening.

Cupid froze for a second.. Then turned back to you, a beautiful heart shaped rose between his fingers.

You gasped, he felt the same! You smiled and hugged him, taking the rose from him.

He giggled and hugged you back, being the gentleman he is, he kept his hands above your waist, and under your shoulders.

You kissed his heart stamped cheek, flustering him even more.

Cupid smiled and swung you around like you were ice skating, you giggled wrapping your arms around his neck.

You two did this for a while, until you tripped (totally not on purpose) over his foot, making you fall bringing him down with you.

You both crashed on the floor, Cupid on top of you, both of his arms on either side of your head, you stared up into his eyes, they glowed a bright pink, his wings spread to their full wingspan.

You smiled and planted a kiss on his non-nose.

He sat there frozen, his eyes wide, and face flushed a dark pink.

He stared down at you, before his halo went crooked, then he leaned down and kissed you passionately, making you wrap your arms around his higher back, wings tickling your arms slightly.

You never expected this from him, it was sweet, and he tasted like vanilla frosting.

But them again, he wasn't like the rest.

End X3 Creator may or may not be fangirling, and the fangirling totally didnt wake or scare my pets.

I hope you enjoyed! If you want any more fanfics like this one or written like this one, let me know!

I might have limes become a thing, But NEVER A LEMON..-___-