You warm my servos. | Yandere! Robot! Sans x reader.

*hey guys, sorry its been so long, I took a small break, and even though I usually stay up I've been going to bed at strange times. Sorry!

*anyway this was requested a long time ago, and it was detailed with a small paragraph and it helped a lot!

*I like it when the requests are somewhat detailed. :3

*I don't remember who requested this, but I hope you enjoy!

WARNINGS- Yandere, meaning- Blood, gore, robotic weapons, scared reader chan.

Have fun~

------------------

Ever since you had to move out of Toriels, you've been rather lonely, you missed the smell of pie greeting you every morning.

But, you had to move out because frisk insisted that their boyfriend Mk should live with them now.

Toriel didn't want you to leave, but you knew you had to or else it would be to crowded.

You lived in hotlands now, Alphys was your dorky neighbor along with mettaton.

You were kind of jealous, you wanted an awesome robot to live with you too.

So, today you decided to go and pay Alphys a visit, maybe she could make you a roommate.

--------------

"Heya Alphys, what cha up to?" You ask her, entering her lab.

She blushed and dropped her pen. "O-oh y-y-y/n! I'm sorry I didn't see y-you t-there!"

You laughed a little. "Its okay Alphys I didn't mean to scare you. But I did come to ask if you could make me something?"

She adjusts her glasses and hopped of her chair. "Oh! Sure! What is it you n-need?"

You sat in the Spinny chair across from her desk. "Well.. Since my house is boring and too quiet.. I was wondering if you could make me.. Um.. Well a robo roommate?"

She put her claw to her chin in thought, then she grabbed a clipboard. "S-sure I can! Anything specific?"

"Well I was thinking maybe one like sans? You know before.." You wiped a tear away.

Alphys pat your shoulder. "I-i understand.. S-sure, it won't be t-totally the same as him. But I can try for you." She smiled sadly.

You gave her a saddened smile then hugged the nervous lizard.

"Thank you Alphys."

"Y-you're welcome y/n."

----------×Time skip×-----------

You just sat on your leather couch, waiting and watching the phone. Waiting for it to ring.

It had been a few weeks, maybe two? Since you've last seen Alphys.

She said that she'd call you as soon as robo sans would be done.

You were very impatient.. You just wanted your sansy back.

Because of what happened to him, papyrus had to live with undyne, he couldn't afford the house anymore.

Grillby was even upset over it, he had lost his best friend and best customer, who still hadn't paid his tab.

The day before he died, he had taken you to waterfall for your first date.

You were so happy, but.. You wished you had kissed him before he had turned to dust.. Thanks to flowey..