Random facts.

Not a chapter, just something's I thought you guys would want to know about each character of mine, kind of head cannons?

I was thinking of making head cannons for them once in a while, if you guys would want that, that is. :3

#1 Fear is the shortest outcast, and Asher is the tallest.

#2 Cupid can be very dangerous if he really wants to be, just ask Hallow who couldn't fly for almost a month. 

#3 Hallow's tongue used to be a solid light purple, but after eating so much candy corn, it has dyed it to look exactly like candy corn. If his lover happens to eat any, he'll request a very heated kiss. Because poor Hallow has become addicted to the candy.

#4 Coby can change forms on command, with legs or snake tail. Just with his tail, his eye brows become a second pair of eyes.

#5 Asher gets very flustered if anyone fights over him, or if anyone in the comments says anything romantic about him. Which, two fan girls have fought over him once, his skull was permanently orange for almost two days.

#6 Lockhearts normal body temperature is usually over 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Basically about as hot as a stove can get. But when he's mad, he gets hotter.

.....

Not like that pervs.

And touching his horns when he's mad can leave you with third degree burns.

#7 Cupids wings aren't actually attached to his back. (I can draw that later if ya want a better look at it.)

#8 their designs aren't permanent. They'll change over the years, little changes. Nothing to big.

#9 Romeo, despite being a huge perv, hasn't actually done the deed. If anyone knows what I mean.

#10, Cupid isn't perverse what so ever, if he is. Blame lockheart or Romeo. He's never done anything lustful, nor can he being and angel, or else he'd loose his halo.

I hope that answers any questions anyone had! If you have any other questions about them or about Jasper, leave em here. They'll answer them soon! :3