Tainted blue. |Yandere! Human! Sans x reader

-this was requested-

{Blood and obsession warning, its yandere so.. Yeah. XD}

You and Sans have been dating for quite a long time. He was a total sweetheart, made you laugh and he was overall the best boyfriend you've ever had.

But lately he's been acting a bit weird, he glares at other men, and if looks could kill.. Then they would all be dead where they stand.

Today, you wanted to ask him about it. So you texted him to meet you at Grillby's when he got off work.

You sat at the bar, where you two had your first date. Grillby smiled at you and gave you your usual.

The bell at the door rang and Sans was at your side, smirking as always. "Heya babe." He kissed your cheek. "So, what's up, other than the sky?"

You tried to hide your laugh, and you shook your head. "Sansy.. Listen, I've noticed something.. You've been acting weird. Is there something wrong?"

He ran his hand through his hair spiking it up slightly. "Listen babe.. Nothin's wrong.. I.. Its just I really really hate the way all of those guys look at you.. Like any minuet they'll tear you from my grasp.."

He clenched his hands. A blue flame faintly surrounded his fist..

"It stresses me out.. Knowing you could do better.. And find a better monster."

You shoo your head and put your hand in his. "Sansy, don't talk like that. No one is gonna take me from you, and who cares if they stare at me? I dont." You smile.

He sighed then kissed your forehead. "I love you so much babe."

You smile. "I love you more sansy."

---------

Sans seemed to be better, but kept giving anyone who looked at you, a deadly glare.

Maybe he was just over protective?

You signed and rolled over only to find that sans wasn't next to you. Which was odd.. He slept a lot and he would always sleep next to you.

But for some reason he wasn't there. You stood up and took his hoodie off of the bed then left your room to search for him.

----------

You heard a tapping sound, you entered the kitchen and saw him sitting at the table, tapping his fingers against the wood of the table.

"Sans there you are I was worried for a sec- " you stopped, your eyes widening.

He was covered in blood, a meat cleaver stabbed into the floor.

"Sans wh-

"I had to. They just didn't listen to me. They needed to learn not to mess with what's mine."

End?

I hope you enjoyed, its a bit weird for me to have sans as a human but whatever! I'll update later today hopefully! :3

-sorry its short-