Welcome home. | Paperjam x skeleton! reader

Thanks for requesting! I'm finally catching up to all of the requests I have. -_- I absolutely love the pic above (if its there)

---------

You were a glitch, a mess of coding... Apparently you weren't even supposed to be in any of the AU's.

You see, a female skeleton is a rarity these days.

You looked down to the water beneath the bridge under you, it was so calming.

You didn't even know where you were, or what au you were in. It looked like a blank canvas, or what was left of an au after someone destroyed it. Or maybe it was un finished? You didn't know.

All you knew was, that you were the only one here. No other monsters existed, nor did any humans.

Just you, and the soundless waves of the small river.

Did I mention you were mostly black and white? That's right not one color at all. You seemed to be a forgotten project by an artist.

You sighed and tired not to be as depressed over the matter, trying to cheer yourself up. But nothing worked.

The everlastingly silence was torn right in half as a glitched skeleton looked around your room.

He groaned facepalming. "Damn it ink..  Getting sidetracked as usual.. Welp.. Looks like I gotta destroy this too. Its not like he's ever gonna finish it, its been too many years.."

You perked up and looked over to the skeleton. He was just like you, well.. Sort of.

You looked the same, even if you were the opposite gender.

"Excuse me..?" You whisper walking up to him frightened.

"What?" He looked down at you. "What the hell.. There's actually someone here?.. Hmm I didn't think ink made anyone yet.." He muttered.

You looked down at your feet. "Can you not destroy me.. I mean I'm all I have left.."

He shakes his head. "No. You're an abandoned project. C'mon." Blue cables snaked around your limbs and throat.

You choked even if you didn't need oxygen.

He rolled his eyes and pulled you into a portal.

----------

He tossed you harshly on the white cold floor.

"Don't move. It'll only make it worse."

The cables tightened cutting up your limbs, blood dripped out of your mouth and onto the floor.

Your vision began to go black when you heard a soft voice.

"Dad!? What the hell are you doing!? Drop her!"

Something cut the cables and tackled the glitched skeleton to the floor.

You gasped loudly and choked again, gasping for air.

"Damn it! Paperjam get off of me! I thought I told you to stay with your mom!"

"No! You promised mom you wouldn't hurt anyone anymore!" The soft voiced smaller skeleton yelled as he blocked you.

The glitch looked at you, then back at his son. "Ugh fine.. I won't.."

His son sat on the floor next to you, his hands on your shoulders. "Are you okay? You don't look so well."

You slowly nodded, "I-i'm fine.. I-" when your eyes met his, your cold soul skipped a beat.

He was the cutest and the most colorful thing you've seen.

He smiled. "I'm glad to see that you're alright! He can get out of hand sometimes. I'm paperjam! My friends call me jammy." 

You smiled weakly. "I'm y/n.. Its Nice to meet you jammy."

He smiled and hugged you. "I'm so sorry about my dad... I hate when he destroys people.. What happened to you? Why don't you have any color?"

You sighed hugging him back, he was warm. Not cold like your void.

"I don't really know.. I'm an abandoned project.. By an artist."

His eyes widened. "Are you serious!?"

You nodded sadly.

He quickly stood up and grabbed you by the hand as he ran towards the small home in this void.

---------

"Mom!" Jammy yells still holding your hand, making you very flustered.

After his loud yell, a skeleton dressed very oddly and colorfully appeared hands on his hips.

"Yes jammy what is it-...y/n?"

You hid behind Jammy timidly, hiding your face.

Jammys mom walked over to you bending down to your level. "This is.. Unbelievable.. How did he find you?.. Oh y/n honey, I'm so sorry.." He suddenly hugged you.

"Look at you, you're nothing but a draft! You still have my notes on you!"

Was he the artist that abandoned you?

You hugged him back. ".. I- I.. Forgive you. Ink."

He smiled sadly, hugging you tighter. "We need to finish you my dear."

----------

Paperjam stood there confused, but amused at the same time.

Inks brush ran down your limbs carefully, adding your missing color.

Once you were finished, your smile widened and you hugged him. "Thank you!"

"Aw, anytime!" He smiles.

Paperjam looked at you, eye lights widening. Face burning pink.

The glitched skeleton looked at you and shrugged clearly not caring, when Ink smacked him in the back of the skull with the same brush.

You loved your new color. And PJ did too.

He smiled and hugged you, planting a small soft kiss on your cheek, leaving a pink and yellow paint splash.

Even if he almost tried to destroy you, you were glad Jammys a**hole of a dad had found you.

End.? I hope you enjoyed! Even if I don't really ship error and ink, I still loved writing this! :3