Honey bunny. | Coby x Bunny monster! reader

*thanks for requesting! Yes this is the easter special. I hope you guys had a good easter, I sure didn't! :3

-kind of inspired by Nick Wilde? And Judy hopps?-

You sat in the schools library, yes they spelled it wrong. 'Libarby?' It was really weird, but you didn't mind.

You wrote in your journal, simply writing your thoughts. Like, you wondered if you'd get a boyfriend soon, all of your friends were dating someone but you.

Your ears folded down. "Maybe.. No one likes me?... Is there something wrong with me..?" You whisper to yourself.

You ears perked, and your nose twitched when you smelled the familiar smell of a reptile.

Snakes..

Your family hated them, saying that they'd eat you alive... They kept you from many monsters.. You however were fine with snakes, you played with garden snakes that got in your moms flower beds. But she'd always yell at you to put them down.

But.. Corbadusa was completely different.. He was part Gorgon and skeleton monster. He had snakes for hair, one had a pink bow on her head.

You.. Admired him, he was super confident, a player, always cracking jokes. And all the ladies knees would go weak if he sent them a finger gun.

You were so spaced out thinking of him, you didn't even notice that he had sit across from you, reading a book about the Greek monster Medusa.

Wait.. Wasn't that his mom?

"Oh, you like Greek mythology?" You asked him, awkwardly smiling at him.

He sets the book down, a frown on his face. "... I am apart of Greek mythology... Obviously I'd like it.." He snaps.

Your eyes went down.. What was with him? "O-oh I'm sorry. If you don't mind me asking.. Is everything okay?"

He slams the book shut, for a second it looked like tears were falling down his face.. The tears turned to stone as soon as they hit the desk.

"Y-yeah.. Its just peachy.." He mumbles his female snake rubbing against his cheek.

"Cobra.. I know its not okay, its better if you talk with someone. Tell me what's wrong?"

He sighs laying his head on the table, removing his glasses, looking down at his lap, as he cried into his arms.

"How come in each story I read about my mom.. She always gets her head cut off?.. And why did Athena have to change her into a beast!?"

You sigh and stand, patting him on the back, and rubbing his shoulders. "Cobra... If it makes you feel any better, her head was used for good, her gaze killed the kraken that hades wanted to unleash on the world. She saved lots of people and monsters."

He cried harder, more stone tears falling onto the floor now. "Its not.. Fair! They left me to fend for my self! Taking the only parent I had from me!... My dad was a deadbeat.."

You give up and hug him.

He was shocked for a second.. But suddenly hugged you back! His head buried into your shoulder.

"Cobra, I'm sorry that you had to go through that."

He doesn't reply, continuing to cry.

~~~~~~~

He finally pulled away putting his glasses back on. "I-im.. Sorry you saw me as a crybaby.." He laughs half heartly.

"Its okay, I help my friends when they're upset, its always good to cry once in a while." You smile.

"Thats ssweet of ya... Really though don't tell anyone I cry, it'll ruin my rep. And thanks for letting me ramble." He stands fixing his coat.

"Its no problem. Just come to me if you're not feeling the best! I could always cheer you up."

He smiles and gives you one last hug. "Thanks honey bunny. I'll be seeing you around, and.. Do ya think you could.. Give me some sugar for easter?" He smirks.

You blush and roll your eyes. "I'm not the damn easter bunny, snake boy."

He laughs. "Oh c'mon!"

You smile and kiss his cheek. "Happy?"

"Yep! See ya honey bun bun." He picks up his books and walks out of the library.

You smiled with a blush on your fuzzy face. You turned and saw Goth staring at you funny.

You quickly grabbed your things and ran out, leaving goth extremely confused.

End, I hope you enjoyed this.. Whatever this was. I know I suck at writing sad fics. I tried.