Paint stains. | yandere! Ink x reader

*a few people wanted some yandere ink so! Here ya go :3

*he's my second favorite yandere!

*since I've got lots of requests I'm gonna try and get em done when I can! Remember put your request on the actual requesting page so I don't accidentally miss them!

~Warning: insanity, burns, messy paint, psychos, art supply weapons.

Have fun senpai~

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

You and Ink were very close, but he felt like lately, that you've been avoiding him. Always having an excuse as to why you couldn't come over.

Even if he didn't feel anything.. It always hurt to not have you around. He loved how positive you were, the little doodles that you'd have on your arms/hands, and he loved how you smelled.

It was simply intoxicating.. Making him want it every second of every day. He wanted- no NEEDED to be by your side.

He hated it whenever you left to hang out with his au selves... When you sewed with error, he'd grit his teeth. When you'd built snowmen with Blue, his blood ran cold. When you'd water the tree of feeling with Dream, he'd want dream six feet under.

Needless to say, it made him physically ill..

He watched you through the dream orb that he stole from Nightmare and Dream.

As of now, you were in Outer tale, just chilling with Pluto in Grillbys. Inks eyes turned red as his hands shook...

He's trying to steal you love..they all are.. Don't worry sweetie, Inky will protect you. I'll drag them all to hell if I have to..

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Did you hear something Pluto?" You asked him, setting your cosmic shake down.

The poof jacket skele turned to you. "Hear what?"

You shrugged your shoulders. "Ah I dunno, I guess I'm just paranoid. Heh he he.."

Pluto stared at you for a second. "Y/n, is everything okay?"

You shook your head, smiling at him. "Yeah I'm okay."

He smiled. "Alright, you know you can talk to me if you need too." He put his hand on your thigh.

You blushed looking into his star eyes. "Yeah I know. Thank you Pluto."

He pulls his hand away when the bar door opens, and the stomping of high tops got his attention.

"Y/n! There you are! I thought we were going to go shopping at the art store!" Ink grumbles, putting his hands on his hips.

You giggled. "I'm sorry Ink, I got hungry, we can go now if you want."

Ink smiled and helped you off the stool, his arm snaking around your waist as he walked you out.

When you went outside, Ink glared at Pluto, if looks could kill then Pluto would be nothing but star dust.

Pluto felt fear shake in his soul, he felt as if something was off.. Inks never looked at him that way.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Ink carried the basket full of art supplies as you looked at all of the notebooks.

"Did ya find everything you needed inky?" You asked him, while he excitedly nodded.

You laughed and helped carry the extra canvases to the checkout.