Married to a floofy skeleton. | Cross x reader

*thanks for requesting doll! Anyway everyone really loves it when I write about Cross for some reason. XD

*Anyway, enjoy! Being real, I hate weddings. But I love them in fanfiction.. I'm a really weird person.

------------

You and Cross had been going out for three years, many of the other skeletons were surprised that you even started dating him.

But, you both ignored they're looks and stares, sometimes Cross would throw a knife just to make them shut up.

Chara even found you both cute together. He would tease Cross about you all the time, making Cross's face burn purple.

He even made dirty jokes just to make Cross irritated.

Cross laid next to you, blankly starring at the ceiling deep in thought. His nerves were a mess. He had planned on proposing to you today, but his nerves were giving him second thoughts.

"What's your problem?" Chara asked him, popping out of nowhere as usual.

Cross sighs, looking at his shaking hands. "... I've been wanting to propose  to y/n.. But.. I don't know if I can do it."

Chara chuckles. "Dude, why are you so nervous about? She loves you to death! Of course she'll say yes. What do you have to worry about?"

Cross glares at him, from the corner of his eye. Making Chara quickly shut his mouth.

"...well good luck. Just take her to a pretty au or something. Spoil her all day, then propose! Its about time anyway."

Cross sighs and pulls out the small ring box from the side drawer next to the bed. He examines it one last time, then his eyes turn to your sleeping form.

A smile forms on his face, cheeks becoming warm. "Alright, I'll do it." He leans over and kisses your forehead. You had smiled in your sleep, and snuggled into his back even more.

Chara rolls his eyes putting his hands in his pockets.  "Heh.. Cute. Now get your lazy a** up you've got planning to do."

Cross nods and takes the box, to put it in a better hiding place. He tucks your hair behind your ear, then stands up.

Chara's eyes widen and he turns to face the other way, covering his eyes. "Dude.. My eyes.. Put some on clothes on.. My innocence."

Cross chuckles a little , rolling his eyes. He tosses on a pair of white jeans then goes to your closet, taking out a f/c T-shirt with a comfortable pair of jeans/sweatpants/shorts.

He laid them on the end of the bed, he smiles, taking one last look at you then leaving the room and shutting the door behind him.

-----------

You fluttered your eyes open, yawning. "What time is it Crossy?"

Hearing no response, you turnover and see that your boyfriend was gone, but an outfit was on the end of your bed.

You sit up and look at the floor, at least he picked up all of the dirty clothes off the floor from last night.

You blush lightly, then stand to change into your outfit he sat out for you.

-----------

When you walked into the living room, he was on the phone standing shirtless in his white jeans.

"Ink! Just make sure they're f/c! Ugh.. Is it really that hard? No, Error and Horror are not aloud to go. Huh? Because if Horror comes there won't be any cake left!"