Ocean full of tears. / Octavian x reader

Well, little octave got the most votes! I hope you all enjoy this little sensitive cinnamon roll! He's such a sweet heart who gets his feelings hurt very easily.

Now, updates might be slow for the time being, stupid internet is acting up because of the wind storms.. -_-

Anyway! Enjoy! :3

-------------

Crying, silent yet distressed crying. That what you heard every night from the docks behind your house.

You lived next to the ocean for quite some time, and you loved it, but you wondered who or what was crying every night.

Who or whatever it was cried a lot and all the time.

You felt horrible for whoever it was, you just wanted to hold them in your arms and tell them everything was gonna be alright.

So, tonight when it got dark you had a plan to investigate the crying songstress.

----------

You tossed on your coat and grabbed your lantern, the crying would begin soon.

You looked to your sleeping dog and pat her on the head before dashing into the cold winds of the outside world.

----------

The docks squeaked  under your feet as you walked on the old rotting wood, waves splashed against it as well.

You stayed quiet to listen for the cries.

.....

....you heard it.

It came from the edge of the water, right where the dock ended.

You slowly walked towards it, making sure you had your pocket knife just in case you needed it.

You took a few steps forward and there, sitting on the edge of the dock was a.. Skeleton? Dressed in fancy blue clothing. Very similar to what a pirate or a captain would wear.

It had its palms to its eyes ocean blue tears falling down his arms and into the water.

It also had a golden crown with sapphires in the curls of it.

"Are you alright?" You asked quietly trying not to scare them.

They turned towards you and gasped before backing up and falling into the water.

Your eyes widened and you ran to the edge putting your arm in to try and save them.

But.. They didn't thrash in the water like a normal person would, they just stood under the water staring at you, confused.

"What? How are you not drowning!?"

The shake their head and put their palms on the water, helping themselves up before standing on the water, slowly walking towards you.

You gasped and backed up slightly.

The skeleton signed sadly and took a seat in the same spot he was in before you scared him.

"... I-im sorry.. Human, you scared me.. I'm n-not used to.. Humans being out this l-late.." His voice cracked as more tears fell from his sockets.

You dusted yourself off and sat next to him, crossing your legs so they wouldn't get soaked.

"... You must have heard me.. I'm sorry if.. I woke you up.. With my pathetic self.." He sniffles another tear running down his cheek.

You give him a sad look. "You're not pathetic, I.. I've just heard someone crying and.. Got worried. I thought someone was hurt, are you hurt?" You ask him.

He shakes his head. "No.. Not psychically.. But my heart hurts.. As does my feelings.."

You suddenly hug him, patting his back.

He blushed a pale blue but hugged you back, nuzzling his face into your shoulder.

You two stayed like this for what felt like an hour, until he pulled away.

"Thank you human.. I needed that..hehheh.." He sadly smiled.

"Sure, but what's wrong?"

He sighs tracing random cursive into the water. "My brother.. He's really mean to me, almost heartless.. He's my opposite.. And.. I've always been a crybaby.."

You pat and rub his back gently.

He looks down at his lap, pulling his hand out of the water. "Y-you know, my other brother Aspen said its always good to let out your emotions.. And to talk to someone..he.. H-he was right." A small smile appeared on his sad yet adorable face.

You smiled as well. "Your brother has wise words, and he's right. Sometimes its good to cry, don't listen to what your other brother says, he's a jerk."

He giggled slightly. "He sure can be.. Thats why Aspen always puts him in his place."

You both laughed until it fell into a comfortable silence.

"..human what is your name?" He asked bashfully.

"Y/n l/n, you?"

His blush returns as he shyly says his name. "Octavian. But my brothers call me octi, or octave."

"I like that." You smile.

Octavian smiled back, the gem on his forehead glowing slightly. "Well.. It was nice talking to you. Thank you human, but I have to go. Al needs me." He stands to hug you.

You stand as well hugging him, he was really short. His skull met to your stomach.

"Good bye octi."

He smiles and hops into the water.

You smile as he goes, maybe he just needed someone to talk to. And you swore that when you met his jerk brother you were gonna slap him for making a cinnamon roll cry.

End.? I hope you enjoyed! Air is next! And yes even though they are quadruplets, Octavian is the youngest. Igniter is an a**hole to him. -_-