Storms. | Injured! Aspen x reader

*this was a request but I changed it just a little, I'm glad you love him! Oh and XD someone thought he was wearing a skirt.. Its not but thanks for the laugh, you made my day!

Have fun!

------------------

You laid on your side on your couch binge watching some Rick and Morty episodes, while a thunderstorm rolled in outside.

It didn't really make since, but since it was March you could only guess it had something to do with the weather changing.

The thunder would startle you sometimes, being as loud as it was.

You yawned and sat the remote down, you were getting pretty tired, you had a long day of shopping at the store.

You laid on your back, wrapping your soft saint Patrick's day blanket around yourself, your eyelids getting heavy.

---------------

A very loud crack of thunder woke you up hours later, it shook your whole house, making you jump off the couch.

"Ow.." You groan, grabbing your flashlight just in case.

Another loud thud at your front door startled you, it could have been a branch that fell of a tree, but you wanted to check it out.

-----

You walked up to your door and peeked out your window, your eyes widened, there was someone knocked out on your door step!

You quickly opened the door and dragged them inside, they were heavy, your legs ached as you tried to drag them.

They had to weigh as much as an oak tree!

Finally, after almost dropping them twice, you finally got them on your couch, they were soaked from the rain, but you couldn't care less.

You just wanted to make sure they were okay.

You stood by their side and got a better look at them.

They were a skeleton monster, they wore a dark green cloak, a crown wrapped in vines rested on their head, combat boots on their feet covered in mud, and your eyes widened once again when you saw the bleeding, broken, antlers on their forehead.

You ran to the kitchen to get a warm washcloth and some bandage's.

-----------

The skeleton groaned in pain, putting a hand to his skull, he winced when he felt that his antlers were halfway missing.

He looked around the room he was in, it was a small living room, he laid on a f/c couch, the TV on low as it played a strange cartoon.

He looked down at himself and blushed seeing that his coat was unbuttoned, revealing his hurt ribcage, but it was wrapped in bandages.

Then he looked over and saw a woman, stared at him back worriedly, she had long/short/medium h/c hair, and pretty e/c colored eyes.

"Are you okay?" She asked him. "I found you on my porch, and you were hurt really bad."

Aspen nodded. "Why, yes thank you. I'm sorry if I scared you, and I'm sorry that you saw me at my  lowest. Its a bit shameful.. But I was helping with one of my friends garden when the storm hit, it scared the life out of me! Sadly I had gotten struck by lightning with how tall my antlers were..." He sighed.

"I am Aspen, and I apologize if I worried you so."

She smiled weakly at him. "I'm just glad you're okay, I thought you were dead! But monsters turn to dust right?"

He nodded. "Yes, but, I cannot die, I'm immortal. But I can get injured very badly. And you don't need to worry miss, my antlers will grow back soon." He smiled back.

"I'm y/n by the way, and thats good! And its amazing that you're immortal! How old are you anyway?" She asked eyes sparkling.

He found her excitement rather adorable, his cheeks flushed a light green. "Well, first you have a lovely name, and second I'm about two thousand now."

Y/n's eyes widened and she smiled. "Thats amazing! Oh! How rude of me, do you need anything?"

Aspen smiled crossing his arms over his chest. "I don't want to be a bother, but if you insist, I'll take a glass of water."

She nodded and walked off to the kitchen.

Aspen signed in content, glad that he had finally found one human who didn't just abandon him.. Or try and take his flowers.

He felt a tingling feeling on his right vine, a f/c rose bloomed, it made his heart skip a beat.

Once she got back he took the water from her, his vines getting greener with each sip he took.

They ended up talking for hours and hours while the storm raged on.

End. I hope you enjoyed! Sorry if the ending sucks! I have to get to some of my other request! But I'll be writing him and his bros more if you guys want!