Bad boy. | Amour x shy! reader

*not a request, just something that came to mind, thanks to music.

*art, (if its even there) is by me. I got inspired by a vine!

Have fun~.

Warning: yandere incarnate, large knives, creepy themes, and triggers.

---------------

You kept your notebook close to you as you walked through the crowded halls of the school.

You were an outcast, always too shy to even speak to anyone, you had at least one half friend.

She was sorta like a friend, but you just figured that she was just using you to cheat on her homework.

You kept your eyes down to your shoes, not wanting to bump into any one, but sadly, you had wrecked into a figure, making your papers go every where.

You tried to grab something, but whatever you grabbed fell along with you, you fell on your rear end.

"I-im s-sorry, I w-wasnt paying attention a--and..-" You looked up and saw a short horned skeleton, he had his arm over his eyes, two halves of hearts were on each cheek.

He wore the schools uniform, but it was red and white, with a little hot pink.

And he had a red bowtie. Which you found very cute.

His hand was roaming around the ground trying to find something.

Then you saw a beige blindfold looking thing in your right hand, this is what you must have grabbed before you fell.

"Oh! Goodness this must be yours." You took his clawed hand in your small one, he had the same heart design on the back of his hand, right above his knuckles.

"Oh, thank you. I'm normally not supposed to take it off, or else i-" He removed his arm, and his fuchsia colored eyes met yours, and he froze.

You stared back into his eyes, confused as to why he just.. Froze.

Then his eyelights began to swirl, with a pastel pink, until perfect white shaped hearts became his pupils.

"Are.. You okay?" You ask him, still confused as you tilted your head.

He looked down at your joined hands, then he looked into your eyes again. "I am just fine, my dear. Are you alright? It was quite rude of me to bump into you.~"

You shivered, his tone had changed so quickly, from sweet to chilling. Something told you, that this voice was slowly going to haunt you...

"Here, I accidentally pulled it off." You scratched the back of your neck, nervously.

His smile was crooked at the ends, he chuckled and grabbed your wrist possessively, helping you up, but with no intention of ever letting go.

"Take it, I don't need it anymore.~" He winks. "My name is Amour, remember it, because once you do. You'll never forget me.~"

You felt a shiver go down your spine, something about his words gave you a horrible feeling in your gut.

He stretched his wings then put his arms behind his back. "Thank you, my dear, for letting me see the light.. My muse.~"

He walks away from you, but you swore you heard a 'shhhing!' Sound. As if a knife had just been pulled from its sheath.

-----------2 weeks later--------