The good, the bad, and the dirty~

300+ follower special! Have fun~

------------

The snow gently fell, and fluttered around in the sky, some of the flakes fell into your hair.

You tried not to fall on the ice as you walked to your friend, Cupid's house.

You followed the golden gates until you were greeted with a stressed out, smoking, and annoyed Lockheart.

You walked up to the porch and rested a hand on his shoulder. "You alright lock?"

He opens his sockets to look at you, his eyes glowing slightly. "No. No I'm not... Our stupid triplet is coming over for the holidays.. He's.. A mess...let's just say that.."

You were confused. "Triplet?"

He nodded and tossed his cigar into the snow. It made a small tsss sound.

"Yep, ya heard me. Triplet, you see me and Pink face are Twins.  But.. We have a very annoying Triplet.. He's technically the youngest by like a minuet.. But.."

Lockheart shivers in what seemed to be disgust?

".. He's disgusting.. Don't let him get
to you please? Don't fall for his 'charm'. And most importantly, Do NOT eat anything he gives you."

"Why?"

"Just.. Don't.." He sighs facepalming.

The screen door opened showing a very festive Cupid, a little mistletoe on his halo.

"Lock are you gonna help me set up his room-? Oh! Y/n! Sorry didn't see ya there! Come in! It must be freezing out there!" He grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you in the small house.

Lockheart groaned annoyed, then walked in after you both.

---------

Cupids home was quite festive, Large pink Christmas tree in the corner, a fire roaring in the fire place, stockings! You name it, he had it all.

"Wow C, you really went all out this year." You said tossing your coat on the love seat.

Cupid nodded. "Why yes I have! Thank you."

"Dude.. You went nuts on the decorations in November.." Lock said leaning against the fireplace.

Cupid shook his head. "I did not! Anyway, go make your horned a** useful and set up Romeo's room!"

You tilted your head, Romeo must be the triplet that Lock mentioned.

"How long is he staying with you guys?"

Lock signed dragging a heavy box down the hall. "FOUR TOO DAMN LONG WEEKS!"

You giggled at his tone and grabbed the plate full of cookies.

Cupid rolled his eyes and sat next to you, crossing one leg over the other. "Ignore him. Romeo is our brother! He's.. A bit strange..  How do I put this.. Um.. Have you ever been to underlust?"

You spit cookie all over your shirt. "What!?"

A horned figure walked in the door, his bat wings fluttered the snow off of himself, his twin tails shook even more ice and snowflakes off himself.

He put his hands on his hips. "Cupid baby, you really need to get a screened in porch,.. Ooh! My who is this? Cupid you didn't tell me you had such a cutie as a friend!"

The hot pink and lavender poofy skeleton kneeled down in front of you, the heart between his horns glowed a light hot pink.

"Hello sugar, my name is Romeo~ and you are?"

Your face turned pink, he was quite the charmer wasn't he? Maybe even better than gaster sans or lust sans.

"Um.. Y-y/n, its nice to meet you Romeo." You nervously tucked a stand of hair behind your ear.

He chuckled and kissed your knuckles, then your wrist. "You may have heard of the god of love, the god of heartbreak... But have have you heard of the god of lust?"

Cupid blushed and stood up, hands on his hips. "Romeo! Cut it out! You're not in underlust. Stop it..."

Romeo sighs. "Oh bubby you're no fun~ innocent and ruining my fun as always I see."

"Hey puffy pervert, you're room is ready." Lock mumbles.

"Aww my big bro actually talked to me for once! C'mere!" Romeo wrapped lockheart in a hug.

You covered you're mouth laughing slightly.

Lockheart growled and shoved him off, steam coming off his horns. "Don't you dare touch me. Again."

Romeo shrugged his shoulders resting his right hand on his hip. "Fine, I won't. Drama queen.."

Fire scorched out of Locks mouth burning the fur of Romeos shirt. "I'm not a damn drama queen!"

Cupid ran between them. "Stop it! I would deeply appreciate if my living room didn't get destroyed!"

Lock rolled his eyes and stomped into the kitchen.

Romeo shrugged and swayed his way over to you, he sat next to you, wrapping an arm around your shoulder along with a wing.

You blushed but hid it with a frown.

He walked his fingers up your arm. "So.. After this lame party do you wanna go on a date?"

You rolled your eyes. "No, we just met. And I dont like pervs."

He puffed out his cheeks. "No one here is fun! How disappointing."

You glared at him. "Dude.. Your fluff is  still on fire."

His eyes widened and he quickly stood before jumping into the punch bowl.

"Damn it my rug!" Cupid yelled.

Well.. This was gonna be a long four weeks..

End? Sorry if this seemed rushed! And I hope you liked Romeo! me and my sister made him randomly a few months ago. XD