Here for you. | Cupid trio x trumatic! reader

*thank you for the detailed request hun! It really helps a lot! Really does help me get the requests done faster.. I think I have over 50.. Yay..

Anyway, quick warning! Panic attacks, snapping, emotional  trauma, near death experiences, and fights.

Sorry if this is triggering ..

-----------------

You smiled at the small bouquet of f/c roses that Cupid had made for you, it was wrapped in a silk pink bow, tied neatly.

"Cupid, this is do sweet of you, you really shouldn't have!" You felt your cheeks heat up when he placed a bare hand on your cheek.

His hands, despite being a skeleton, were extremely soft, and warm. A solid black heart was on the back his left hand.

"But I wanted too my sweet! It is our two year anniversary after all! I have some plans for us tomorrow!" He smiles, making the butterflies in your stomach flutter.

You give him a small peck on his heart stamp, making him giggle.

"Oh y/n, what would I do without you?" He asks, eyes half lidded, the candles in the room made his halo glow in a golden light. It also made his expression.. A bit lustful.

You felt your cheeks burn at the thought, you shook your head and tried to forget about it.

Cupid tucked your hair behind your ear, then he gave you a loving embrace.

You hugged him back, arms wrapping around his petite torso, you snuggled your face into his pink sweater.

But, unfortunately.. This wasn't a happy ending story.. Little did you know you would be on the brink of death the very next day.

-------------

"Y/n! Come on!" Cupid shouts, hovering impatiently, hands on his hips.

"Sorry sorry! My shoe was being stupid and I had to tie it again, okay so where to?" You asked, dusting the dirt off your pants.

He smiles. "Up head, I found a perfect spot where we can stargaze!"

You smiled as well, he grabbed your hand, barley lifting you off the ground as he flew off to the grassy hill.

The hill had one of those pink trees from anime, its pink petals littered the ground, giving it a romantic aura.

You both had laid on the ground, Cupid laid on his back, arms behind his head as you snuggled into his side, taking in his creampuff scent.

He began to run his fingers through your hair only minuets ago, but.. You opened your eyes only to find him frozen.

"Cupid? Are you alright?" You asked.

When you didn't get a response, you sat up only to be pinned down and a knife was to your throat.

"Did you miss me y/n, cuz I sure missed you.~"

Your eyes widened, and it felt as if your heart had stopped. "Amour!?"

He stared down at you, blind fold nowhere to be found, his dark piercing fuchsia eye lights burned onto yours.

"What do you want from me!?" You coughed when the blades tip ran across your throat.

"You really thought I was gone? Oh no, as long as Cupid is still here, as am I. You know I want you too.. But no, you'd rather have that stupid a$$ pixie! Am I not good enough for you!?" He barks, sharp teeth gritting.

"I never said any of that-" The claws at your neck began to dig into it, he raised the knife, its tip only about an inch from your eye.

"... You don't have too, I can see it in your eyes.. You're a liar! Everyone's a liar!.. I must take you away from him as well.. Then he'll suffer, and there will be no need for love in this world.." A sickening grin spreads across his face, he was grinning so hard, the tips of the smile cracked.